Chapter 41 - Maxi's Proposal Planning

Ri and hutz came back after making ri have her lunch. They got inside the tower only to see jake watching water. They got upstairs and settled down taking binos and started watching water.

"Baby girl take your meds first and than work". Jake said and passed her meds, she was about to deny but he spoke.

"No arguments on it you are already having headache". To which ri sighed and took the meds and started watching water.

They were watching water when their radio went off, "Hop to ri can you come in my office with hutz". He radioed and they both looked confused.

"Copy coming". Ri radioed and left the tower with hutz they were wondering as to why did hop called them in his office.

They reached the office to find him sitting with someone who had his back faced to them.

"Here they are". Hop said and the person turned around it was andy.

"Have a seat both of you andy wants to talk to you both". Hop said and they settled down waiting for him to speak.

"Hop must have told you that you will need to go to India for inauguration". To which they nodded.

"The thing is the event got preponed and you need to travel this monday night i.e 9th". Andy said and ri's eyes widen in shock.

"What?". Ri said still in shock and even hutz had the same reaction.

"Yeah i know it is difficult as today is Friday but we can't help it as some festival is approaching they want the opening to happen before it so that they can put them on sale and give  some offer on the collection". Andy said and they both looked at him.

"You will reach on Tuesday afternoon i.e 10th as it takes around 15 hours to reach, you have guys have 2 days to relax and explore the place you want the opening is on 13th in afternoon and all the arrangements of your stay has been made and other things has been made including the clothes you need to wear on the inauguration with make up artist and everything and there will be a press conference too after opening, a manager and security guards are also appointed too for you guys, they will look after your requirements and everything". Andy said and they looked at him.

"When we will be flying back". Ri asked. "16th afternoon the flight details will be messaged to you so don't worry about that, you can even enjoy the festival and we would have made early arrangements of your return but no flight was available before 16". Andy said.

"Who is going with me". Ri asked. "Whippet, Jesse as only their visa got approved i personally wanted to send harrison with you as i know about you guys being together and even wanted some other boys to go but their visa is still processing and i don't know how much time it will take". Andy said in an apologetic tone looking at hutz and ri's face fell.

"No worries about it andy i know she will be safe as Whippet and jesse are flying with her". Hutz said with an assuring smile ri hadn't said a word after the news.

"Sweetie i know you are upset with it but it is just a matter of week and you will be back". Hop said and a tear fell off her eye seeing this hutz panicked.

"Don't cry baby girl one week will pass by soon and besides we can still see each other via face time and by visiting india you can meet manan see the positive side baby". Hutz said wiping off her tears and kissing her forehead.

"I won't be able to do it without you". Ri said. "You will be able to do it as i am always with you in your heart and besides the boys are there too by your side". Hutz said and entwined their hands to which she smiled at his words.