Chapter 91 - Fears

It was another day. Ri and hutz were cuddled up together and were sleeping. Ri was the first one to wake up. She looked at hutz only to find him sleeping with his mouth open making her to smile.

She closed his mouth and admired him and started running her hand in his hairs making him to smile. He held her hand kissed it and placed it back in his hairs and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

She started ruffling his hairs. "Good morning baby". Hutz said kissing her forehead. "Good morning boo". Ri said ruffling his hairs.

Ri looked at the clock and got out of the bed only to be pulled back and being kissed by hutz. They broke apart and hutz pecked her lips.

"Don't think of leaving the bed ever before giving me my morning kiss". Hutz said and picked her up taking her to the bathroom. Ri shook her head at him.

They both freshened up. Hutz was making breakfast and was lost in his thoughts when he did not notice that the breakfast was actually burning.

Ri was making their bag ready in their room when she smelled something burning. She immediately got out of their room and went towards the kitchen to see breakfast was burning and hutz was lost in his thoughts unaware of his surroundings.

Her eyes widened she rushed in and pulled hutz back breaking his trance and she turned off the stove and picked the pan putting it in the sink and turned the tap on.

The pan was way too hot ri's fingers turned a bit red. She turned towards hutz and took him to the living room and made him sit on the couch.

She checked him thoroughly and looked for any burns but he had none. "Boo where were you lost that you did not notice that breakfast had caught fire, you would have got hurt hadn't i would have came on time". Ri said cupping his face in her hands caressing his cheeks.

A tear slipped off his eyes causing ri to panic. "Boo what's wrong tell me you are scaring me?". Ri said and he took her in a tight hug resting his head on her chest and sniffed.

"I am scared to lose you". He said sniffing. Ri was caressing his hairs. "Boo i am not going anywhere, i am not going to leave you ever why are you scared tell me!". Ri asked softly kissing his forehead and wiping off his tears.

"I don't know i just feel like something is going to happen and i will lose you, i cannot afford to lose you, you are my world, my everything, i won't be able to live without you". Hutz said burying his head in her chest still shedding tears.

"Boo look at me, you won't ever lose me nothing can happen to me as you all are by my side. And in case something happens too i know we will go through it together". Ri said wiping off his tears and kissed his forehead. He nodded and pecked her lips.

Ri wiped off his nose with her sleeves and kissed his nose making him to giggle. "This is what i love my Happy and giggly boo". Ri said making him to smile.

"Come let's have breakfast outside i am hungry". Ri said and kissed his forehead to which he nodded. Ri got their bags and other stuffs and they both left the apartment hand and hand.

Ri was trying her best to cheer hutz which was working a bit. They reached bondi and kept their things in locker and went in the cafe in pavilion. They ordered their breakfast when reidy, harries and corey walked in.

"G'day Lovebirds you guys here?". Corey asked and settled down on the chairs opposite to them. They greeted back.

Ri and hutz were sitting together and hutz not for once left her hand. "Yeah wanted to have breakfast before we go on duty". Ri answered. Hutz was sitting silently.