Chapter 55 - Letting Go Of Past

Boys, ri and girls were watching the vlogs that they made and were talking about it.

"You guys surely enjoyed a lot". Harries said and they nodded. "It was fun". Whip said.

"The places we visited were very beautiful and trekking was the best the view it gave and we even bonded with ro and family on trekk". Jess said and they nodded.

"Baby girl made us do many things and not to forget people's weird stare wherever we used to go". Hutz said and boys laughed remembering their experience.

"Really?". They asked and boys nodded in agreement. They told the boys about the things ri made them do and they were amazed and proud of her.

"Ri what did you got for us?". Leo asked and ri made him sit on her lap. "Many things". Ri said and looked at boys and nodded they went to get the gifts they brought.

Soon they came with hands full of bags with everyone's gifts and their eyes widened, "This is for all my babies, go open it". Ri said and they went towards it and opened getting excited to see what they brought.

"You guys shopped so much". Hop said with wide eyes and shook his head in amazement and others agreed to it.

"Ahh we actually liked what ever we saw so brought it and baby girl was literally on a shopping spree not for herself but for others". Jess said and their eyes widened.

"Baby girl what did you got for yourself?". Girls asked. "Nothing i have enough i did not want anything this is for you guys". Ri said.

All leaned in to have a look at the gifts ri brought for kids. "Baby girl this is way too expensive". Gina said looking at the trampoline.

"Anything for these cuties". Ri said and others smiled at her words. "Learning will be fun for them i am sure with these". Lily said and others nodded.

"They won't get bored with these tablets in this way they will be learning easily". Em said.

"Darli'n it is so sweet of you to get these for kids". Harries said and she smiled at them. "Lucy is loving the gifts too right baby". Deano asked and she smiled. Her gifts was a full doll set, princess clothes and others same as boys.

Boys were happy with the gifts, they went towards ri and hugged her tight and gave her cheek kiss making others to smile.

"Thank you ri". They said and ri kissed their forehead. "Anything for you babies". She said and smiled.

After breaking the hug, lucy went towards ri and sat on her lap and kissed her cheeks making her to smile.

"Thank you ri". She said with a cute smile on her face making others to smile. Ri kissed her forehead and she sat there playing with her doll.

"Now our turn we are excited for our gifts". Boys said and they smiled. Boys started giving their gifts and they opened their gifts. They were happy with their gifts. Ri even got mugs, pendants, bottles for girls and kids.

"These mugs are special when you pour something hot it will change colour and your name will be displayed in it". Ri said and they looked amused.

"You got these personalised?". Max asked and ri nodded. "Yeah she got it personalised not only for everyone over here but for the guards and manager too". Maxi said and they smiled.

"These pendants are so cute baby girl". Em said and everyone wore it. "Where's yours?". Box asked.

"It must be somewhere i haven't seen it yet". Ri said and shrugged her shoulders. They shook their head in amusement.