Chapter 49 - Roaming Around

They were talking when jess spoke, "Baby sis where are you taking us today after lunch till lunch take rest". He asked ri who was sitting leaning on hutz.

"How about we go to mount mary church and at bandstand as it is near the church and than at Chowpatty ". Ri said.

"We don't have any problem only if you are feeling well because we don't want you to get tired, tomorrow we have inauguration too". Whip said.

"Yeah your health comes first baby sis". Maxi said and others agreed to it.

"We can cut short one place if you want". Hutz said

"I don't have any problem with it, if i don't feel good i will tell you and we will come back". Ri said and rested her head on hutz shoulders making him to pull her closer and make her comfortable. They were talking when Ri's eyes started dropping due to the medicines and soon she slept.

Maxi noticed that she slept he smiled got up and brought a blanket and wrapped it around her that's when they noticed she slept. Maxi kissed her forehead and hutz made her lie down with her head on his lap.

"She is tired i guess and good that she slept at least she is getting rest". Jess said and they agreed.

"Yeah she is pretending to be normal but she has still things running on the back of her mind and i am sure about it". Hutz said caressing her hairs.

"Let her take her own time to cope up with it, we won't ask her until she herself tells us". Maxi said.

"Yeah we won't bring in the topic, we don't want her to take stress". Whip said and they agreed.

They were talking when there was a call from the boys, they picked up the call.

"Morning boys". They greeted. "Its 2:30 in arvo over here". Reidy said.

"Over here it is 10 in morning". Jess said. "Ohh by the way how was the surprise and where is baby girl?". Jake asked.

"Surprise was great we did not have any idea about these guys coming you guys did a great job keeping it a secret and it was worth it and baby girl is here sleeping". Whip said turning the camera towards ri.

"Woah she is still sleeping, is she alright?". Gonz asked. "Yeah she took her medicines the reason she slept off she is alright". Maxi said.

"Ohh thank god we thought something happened to her". Harries said. "Hey what are you guys doing in the tower aren't you supposed to be patrolling the beach". Jess asked as he noticed almost everyone was in the tower.

"We are stuck in the tower as it's raining outside". Deano said. "We can't wait to have you guys back we are really missing you guys, it's not the same without you guys". Chappo said.

"Don't worry only few days are left it will pass by soon and we will be back". Hutz said and they nodded.

"Don't forget to get some nice pictures of places you visit ". Reidy said.

"Yeah that goes without saying once we get back we will gather at my place and we will show you the pictures and memories we make here". Hutz said and they nodded.

Ri was stirring in her sleep making hutz to pat her hairs and she got back to sleep. "We should hang up now as the rain has slowed down, we miss you guys and specially baby girl, give her our love". Jeff said and others nodded.

"Yeah sure we miss you guys too". They said and hanged up. "It still feels unreal we are finally here". Maxi said looking outside the window admiring the view.

"Yeah it came as a surprise to us too, we were patrolling the beach when andy called us and told our visa got approved and he arranged tickets for the next available flight which was at early morning". Hutz said and they leaned in to listen.