Chapter 22 - After Effects Of Allergy

Hello everyone hope you all are doing good. Here's another update. Avoid grammatical mistakes. Enjoy this update.

Ri was sitting there watching water when suddenly she felt nauseous she stood up from the chair hurriedly and went towards the basin and spewed everything.

Seeing her getting sick box made his way towards her and started rubbing her back in order to ease her. After spewing the last ounce of breakfast she washed her face and rinsed her mouth and leaned on box who held her and brought her back to the chair making her sit.

"Here have water". Box passed on the bottle to ri, who took some sips of water and rested her head on the desk. At that moment whip came back with juice and salad.

Seeing her resting her head on the desk he asked box about it "She just spewed everything". Box told him and he and jeff made their way out of the tower after caressing ri's hair to middle set of flags to free maxi and hutz for their lunch break.

Whip went towards ri keeping the lunch besides her caressed her hairs and went back to watching water. Soon after Ri also picked up the binos to watch water. "Baby girl have a bit of juice you will feel better, you look too pale". Whip said looking at her once before getting back to watching water.

Ri took a sip on her juice and continued watching water. "Central to anyone near third ramp, a hand has gone up might need to go for paddle". Ri radioed.

"Copy that Gonz is going in". Came reidy's voice. Gonz went out taking a rescue board to the patient and bringing him back to shore.

Maxi and hutz came up the tower for their lunch break, as soon as they saw ri they got worried. "Baby sis you look terrible what's wrong?" Maxi asked taking a seat besides ri.

"Yeah baby girl your skin has also turned red, you have got rashes but how?". Hutz said caressing her hairs.

"Its my fault, to prank her i had put mushrooms in her sandwich as she hates them, i thought she will spew it feeling the taste but she ended up having an allergic reaction, she got rashes and even was having trouble in breathing, she even spewed everything she had, i am sorry". Whip said with guilt in his voice and tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

"Whip i told you before also and i am telling you once again, you are no where at fault so stop blaming yourself, you didn't knew and so did i that i would get an allergic reaction, if you would have known than you wouldn't have done it, i don't want to see a ghost once again, even yak told that epipen was given on time it was you who reacted quickly, see i am standing here doing fine". Ri said making her way towards whip wiping off his tears.

Maxi and Harrison were shocked seeing whip having tears in his eyes because they have never seen him such sad and broken. He is a happy to go person.

"Yeah mate she is right no need to blame yourself, it happens sometimes things can go wrong, but you see she is with us doing good, we will take care of her and she will be alright". Maxi said coming towards whip ane giving him a hug.

"Whatever has happened cannot be changed but we will take care of her and she will be fine and you are not at fault it was meant for fun which accidentally went wrong ". Hutz said walking towards whip and giving him hug.

Ri went back to watching water while sipping on the juice slowly. Hutz and maxi sat on either sides of Ri and started having their lunch whilst watching water. Maxi soon finished his lunch and went downstairs towards backpackers to free mouse for his lunch break not before giving telling ri to take care.

Hutz was stationed in the tower for the rest of the afternoon with Reidy and gonz. Ri was stationed near the third ramp with whip.

"Can am 1 to central it's time to switch position with ri and whip when are you guys coming ". Came reidy's voice.