Chapter 69 - Hospital

Boys were waiting for the doctors to come. They were pacing around the hall. It was been more than an hour since she was taken in for treatment.

Soon a call came in for Ri's name. All of them hurriedly went in. Nurse got startled to see so many of them. "Immediate family of patient". She clarified.

"We all are her immediate family we are her legal guardians". Hop said and her eyes widened.

"Follow me". She said taking them with her towards her room. It was just down the hall way. They entered her room to find still in her lifeguard shirt which was covered with blood, her head wrapped up in a bandage.

Iv attached to her hand from which blood and saline was given to her. Bruises covering her hand which were black in colour. A nasal cannula providing oxygen to her body. They all gasped looking at her.

Hutz got by her side first, ran his hand on her head and kissed her forehead, a tear fell off his eyes seeing her in such state. He sat on the stool near the bed taking her hand in his and kissed her knuckles looking at ri.

"How is she?". Boys asked nurse. "Doctor will tell you he will be coming in 10 minutes, call us if anything is needed". Nurse said and left the room.

Maxi and jess stood besides hutz keeping their hand on his shoulders Comforting him. They all were broken to see her in this condition.

They waited for doctor to come in silence no words were spoken. The last few hours were stressful for all of them, they were trying to process everything.

Soon after the doctor came he looked around the room with wide eyes to see so many people he composed himself, "You all are her family?". Doctor asked going through her reports. Hutz had his eyes on ri all time. They nodded.

"I am Dr. Andrew i was on duty when she was brought here. Let me be honest when she came here her condition wasn't good, she had lost much blood due to the gash on the side of her forehead, we had to stich it up to stop further bleeding, she has got 4 internal stitches and 6 external stitches in total 10 stitches there is no internal bleeding which is a good thing, her stitches will dissolve in 5 days. We ran a CT scan to look for any internal injury but found none just a bit of swelling due to the impact it has caused by hitting her head. Blood transfusion is being done to her to bring her blood level up her blood level was very low. She will be needing atleast 3 bottles of blood and even giving her medicines through saline to bring her blood level up. She might have concussion when she wakes up. These bruising will heal soon. Complete bed rest for atleast 2 days and no working for atleast a week. Make sure she doesn't take any kind off stress it isn't good for her. Oxygen is being given to her because her oxygen level was low due to blood loss. She won't be gaining consciousness till morning as we have kept her on sedatives for giving her body much needed rest. She will be kept under observation for the night. She will be discharged only if her conditions improves or she has to stay here for the following night as well, any questions?". Doctor updated about her condition. They shook their head.

"Throughout the night nurses will keep a check on her and only 3 people can stay rest of you needs to go as visiting hours are over and i will send the nurse to get her clothes changed, can you guys get her change she will be more comfortable in her clothes rather than in hospital clothes". Doctor said and they nodded.

Hutz, maxi and jess were to stay at hospital for night and whip was going to get boys and ri her change and some food to eat. Hutz had a day off the other day so it wasn't a problem. They ones who weren't working were going to join him in hospital.

They all left after telling boys to take care of ri and themselves and to call them if anything happens. They left giving a forehead kiss to ri.

Maxi and Jess started giving updates of ri's condition to ro, manan, koby and others. Hutz was sitting holding ri's hand in his caressing her knuckles.