Chapter 33 - Birthday Surprise

It is Ri's birthday today but she has forgotten her birthday as her birthday was never celebrated, but the boys had other plans and are looking forward to make her birthday most memorable day of her life.

They got the time changed for her shift from morning 7 to 11. Hutz and others had already made their way to the beach at 6 in the morning to decorate the tower for her birthday.

The one's who had their day off also came to help them to decorate the tower. They all were busy blowing balloons and filling the whole tower with it. They brought in party poppers to welcome ri with it.

Hutz, maxi, harries, jess, whip and reidy were on the beach making Happy birthday sign on sand on one side of tower and will you be my girlfriend sign for hutz proposal on other side.

They even hanged her photo with the sealing with the boys everything was ready by 8. They gave hoppo a call that everything was ready and he can call ri.

On the other hand ri had woken up by 7 as her sleep was completed and she did not start before 11 so she decided to clean the house to pass the time. She plugged in the music and started cleaning around humming with the song. She cleaned the house within 1 hour setting everything in place. She was having her breakfast when her phone rang.

She picked up and looked at the caller id and saw it as hoppo, "Good morning hop". Ri exclaimed picking up the phone.

"Morning Ri, can you come in early for work as Yatesy has called in sick". Hop asked.

"No problem hop will be there in 10 mins". Ri said getting up putting the dishes in the sink and washing them away and went on to get ready for work.

At the beach they were ready for surprising her as hop told them that ri will be here 10 mins. Ri after getting ready she made her way out of the apartment and walked towards bondi admiring the sunrise and the view.

She reached bondi putting her things in the locker room took her radio, bum bag, sunnies and cap and made her way towards tower humming a song.

As soon as she opened the tower door she was welcomed with party poppers making her to gasped in surprise as she wasn't ready for it.

Making her way inside she saw that the whole tower was filled with balloons and photos of her with the boys hanging with the sealing and boys singing Happy birthday for her.

She had her hands covered her mouth due to surprise and happy tears running down her face. Everyone engulfed her in a hug making her to cry even more.

Whip covered ri's eyes taking her by surprise "Come with me". Whip said guiding her out of the tower towards railing.

Whip opened her eyes and she gasped in Surprise to see the entire lifeguard service were standing downstairs and singing Happy birthday for her and the message written on sand. She was crying Happy tears.

"I completely forgot my birthday, my birthday was never celebrated, thank you so much everyone for this beautiful Surprise it made my day" Ri completed saying but a voice came from other side of the tower.

"Surprise is not yet over baby girl". Came hutz voice.

Whip guided her towards the other side of the tower and she was crying happy tears reading the message on sand. Other lifeguards had came to the other side recording her reaction.

"Come on go down baby sis". Maxi said pushing her making her to run downstairs towards hutz and threw herself in his arms who wrapped his arms around her picking her up and balancing himself. He kissed her forehead putting her on ground.