Chapter 10 - Remembering The Past.

Warning this chapter contains suicidal thoughts if you are not comfortable kindly skip. Enjoy reading.

Ri was lost in her thoughts thinking how her life changed in just 2 days after landing in Australia, she got her dream job, boys in blue as her family within such a short period of time she couldn't be more happy, she was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't she the steps and crutches got stuck making her trip gaining everyone's attention.

I somehow balanced myself and sat on the stairs avoiding a fall. Maxi came rushing towards Ri picking her up and carrying her upstairs making her sit on one of the chairs examing for any injuries with chappo besides him " Are you hurt somewhere, you okk?".

"I am not hurt anywhere, crutches got stuck making me trip. " Ri told them making them sigh in relief.

" You should be careful kiddo, we don't want you to get hurt, you are very precious to us" Chappo said making me smile.

"Sure will be careful from now onwards" i told them and they went back to watching water. "Kiddo did you had ur lunch?" Chappo asked whilst watching water.

"I don't feel like eating now, whenever i will feel hungry will have it" i told them while playing with binocs.

"Ohk if you need anything just let us know we will bring it for you". Maxi told me ruffling my hairs.

It was almost 2 in afternoon, i was getting bored so decided to walk around "Guys i am just going around for a walk, do you guys need anything". I said asking them.

"It would be great of you bring some coffee feeling tired already, call us if you forget your way we will come and get you." said Maxi. "Ohk will bring coffee for all of you i am going towards the cliffs, see you soon." i said making my way out of tower.

I started walking towards north bondi towards the cliff side, after walking for sometimes i was getting near the cliffs when i saw a crowd formed and a person near the cliffs edge ready to jump off. I immediately said one of them to go and bring a lifeguard asap.

I quickly made my way through the crowds to stop the person from doing soo. It was a teenage boy around 13 years of age ready to jump off.

"Hi" i said initiating a conversation gaining his attention. "Don't come near me, i don't want to live anymore". Said the boy crying.

"Okay i won't come near you, what's your name, My name is Shruti everyone calls me Ri". I said taking steps near him.

"Why does it even matters, i am done with all these i don't want to live anymore, i am done with all the bullying, emotional and physical abuse". He said crying.

"I know how it feels, but suicide is not an option honey, talk to me about it i can help you trust me". I said him calmly and taking small steps towards him

"No you are just saying like that, why do you care, you just want to stop me from doing it, no one really cares, you don't know what i am going through, you just don't want to ruin others day that's why you are saying it " he said whilst crying and accusing me.

" No honey i care for you and i know how it feels, trust me i have been through it myself so i know that feeling." i said covering the distance further.

"I am sorry but I don't have any other option." he said taking a step further to jump, but before he can do i left my crutches and ran towards him, though it pained me but i managed to grab his shirt and pull him back towards myself making him and myself fall, bruising my arms and head during the fall.

I engulfed him in a hug  making  him to breakdown on my shoulders. "Why would you do that, i wanted to die, i am bullied for being dyslexic, my parents and brother think i m not worthy to do anything because i am a dyslexic." crying out loud.