Chapter 60 - Celebs At Bondi

Ri was starting late while hutz had an early shift. Ri was sleeping when hutz left for his shift. He made breakfast for ri and kept a note for her and left after kissing her forehead.

It was past 7 when ri woke feeling fresh. She looked at clock and knew that hutz left for work. She found a note and opened it.

I will be at work when you wake up you looked cute when you are sleeping, cheesy right but it's true anyways i have prepared your breakfast and kept it on kitchen counter as my love needs energy to work, don't eat without warming it up, see you soon at work don't take much stress and don't you dare clean the house your wrist is still healing. I love you baby.

- Your's Boo.

Ri had an ear to ear smile on her face. She folded the note and placed it in the drawer and went to freshen up.

After freshening up and having her breakfast she looked at the clock it was just 8 and still she had another 3 hours before her shift starts. She decided to go gym and do some training as ironman challenge was approaching.

Packing her back and taking her things along she locked the apartment plugged in her airpods and started walking towards bondi. Soon she reached bondi put her things in the locker and went to gym in the pavilion.

She already had her gym clothes on. She went in the gym and decided to run on treadmill. She started running with her favourite songs running on. She was humming with the song. After half an hour a hand reached her shoulders causing her to jump in fear and turn to look who pulled this stunt on her.

The person was laughing his ass out looking at her reaction and joined on the adjacent treadmill. It was jake who did it he was still laughing.

"Jakey you scared the shit out of me". Ri said shaking her head making him to laugh more.

"I did not mean to scare you i saw you so i thought we could do some training together". Jake said composing himself.

"Yeah sure and you can do better than this". Ri said and speeding up his treadmill and laughed.

"Yeah even you can do better". Jake said speeding up her treadmill making them to laugh and continued.

"Aren't you suppose to be working?". Ri asked to which he pulled an airpod out of her ear and plugged in his ear.

"Yeah i am starting with you so thought to hit the gym before my shift, you have a good taste in music". Jake said and ri nodded and smiled. They continued running for half an hour and then switched to push ups.

Ri and jake were doing pushup when chips joined them. "Fancy seeing you guys here training for ironman challenge ayy". Chips said and started doing push ups.

"Yeah we aren't starting before 11 so decided to some workout". Jake said and ri nodded. Ri was the first one to stop as she ran out of energy and sat there crossing her legs and watching the boys.

"Tired already?". Chips asked to which ri nodded. "Yeah ran on treadmill for an hour and did many push ups". Ri said and they nodded.

"Want to join for a swim?". Ri asked taking a sip of water from bottle. "Like a race?". Chips asked.

"Kind off". Ri said and they nodded. "Sounds fun". Jake said.

"How about we start from boat ramp towards south end and a run leg from south till North end". Ri said wondering and they had a grin on their face.

"Sure let's do it than". Chips said and picked up ri and threw her on his shoulders and started walking making jake to laugh.

"Gosh chips put me down what will others think and i can walk on my own". Ri said shaking her head in amusement.