Chapter 30 - Statements

Back with another update. Avoid grammatical mistakes. Enjoy this update.

Hutz, Ri, Maxi and Jesse reached bondi at 10:15. Parking the car in the car park they started running towards the tower.

"You guys run i can't run like you guys". Ri said walking towards the tower, the guys ran towards the tower as they were pretty late but ri wasn't able to run due to the bruises.

She reached the tower only to be greeted by hop looking at them, she thought that they will be scolded for sure she hunged her head low closing her eyes ready for scoldings.

But instead of scoldings hop patted her head making her to open her eyes, "You won't scold us for coming late". Ri asked innocently making the guys in the tower to giggle.

"No you did not come late purposely, i understand you must be tired and the boys were taking care of you and i already had their shift covered so no issues, how are you sweetheart?". Hop explained and asked caressing her hairs.

"A bit better from yesterday still a bit of pain the reason i came behind these boys because they came running and i came walking". Ri said chuckling.

"But this won't stop me doing my job". Ri said with a determination in her voice making everyone to smile at her.

"You are on tower duty the whole day, no rescues today". Hop said.

"I know, anyways the boys wouldn't let me step out of the tower even if i want to". Ri said chuckling.

"Yeah that's true we won't let you step out of the tower". Reidy said from upstairs.

"You guys will definitely spoil me by pampering me". Ri said sighing.

"Yeah we love to pamper you and spoil you because you are too precious for us and you can't stop us from doing so, you deserve all pampering". Jess said.

"I can't win an argument with you guys". Ri said sighing.

"Why do you even try for it then baby sis". Maxi said grinning and making our ways upstairs.

"How are you doing baby girl". Whip said making his way in the tower and taking her in a hug.

"Better than yesterday". Ri told whip and at that moment her stomach grumbled.

"Looks like someone is hungry". Whip said chuckling a bit. "Yeah we woke up late and that's the reason we did not have time to make breakfast soo empty stomach". Ri said breaking the hug and sitting on the chair

"Soo what are you guys doing here go and have your breakfast now, out of the tower". Whip said pushing us out of the tower.

We made our way towards bucket list ordering our breakfast and sitting there watching the beach and talking. Soon our breakfast arrived and we finished it and they made their way to patrol the beach.

Ri was walking back to the tower as she was about to enter the tower when a girl came rushing towards her.

"What's wrong?". Ri asked her. "My boyfriend is having an allergic reaction to something and he is having trouble in breathing please help me he has an epipen but it has expired". The girl told and ri made his way in the tower grabbing the medical bag moving outside with the girl and running with her.

She took her towards her boyfriend who was sitting on the grass area struggling to breath, ri quickly pulled out the oxygen mask around his face putting him at ease.

"How did you get this reaction?". Ri asked monitoring his pulse. "I am allergic to cinnamon, i had a drink i think it had cinnamon in it triggering allergic reaction" The guy told and he was stable a bit after giving him oxygen.