Chapter 70 - Discharged

Hutz had waken up and had his lunch and was sitting near ri holding her hands and was talking to jules and gina. Ri was still asleep due to the medicines.

They were talking when ri spewed in her sleep, "Shit call nurse". Hutz said and turned her at side to help her avoid choking on her own vomit.

Jules immediately went outside and came in with nurses. Hutz was wiping her mouth with towels and gina was rubbing her back.

"We will change the sheets and no need to worry just make her sit in propped up position and support her back till than we will change all these". Nurse said and they nodded.

Hutz picked up ri from bed and sat on the stool with her back resting against his chest and held her. Nurses changed the sheets and hutz made her lie down again and they adjusted the bed in proper position.

"What caused her to spew in her sleep". Gina asked. "The medicines which is being given to her has side effects which can cause someone to get temperature and even spew like she did it's normal". Nurse said and they nodded. Soon they left after telling that she will be taken for scans within sometimes.

They took ri for scans, hutz, jules and gina waited for ri to come back. "Oh i forgot to tell you, you both are staying at ours till she recovers fully, she will get a company when you will be at work and in a way i can take care of her too and don't you say no i am not taking no as an answer". Gina said as he was about to protest.

"Fine i hope she gets well soon". Hutz said and they nodded. "She will be fine soon don't worry, kids will be happy too spending some time with their favourites and it is good for her too she will stay distracted and won't stress too as she loves spending time with kids". Gina said and he nodded.

"Her love for kids cannot be measured, she will be happy to spend some time with kids". Hutz said.

"Just hope that her reports come clear and she gets discharged soon". Jules said and they nodded.

"She hates hospital, but always ends up coming here, i wish i could take her pain away". Hutz said. Ri came after getting her scans done. She was awake.

"How are you feeling love?". Hutz asked and kissed her forehead. "Much better when will these come out i want to go home". Ri said pouting and he chuckled.

"Very soon baby don't worry, do you want to have something it has been a while since you have eaten". Hutz asked and ri shook her head.

"Just water and some sleep". Ri said and he took the glass of water and made her drink water. "Sleep i am here". Hutz said and ri closed her eyes holding his hand.

It was after an hour doctor came with nurses. "Soo her swelling is decreasing it will take 3 days for it to completely go down, her medicines are to be given on time strictly and no skipping any dose. I am prescribing some medicines for temperature and nausea, she might get temperature due to the side effects of the medicines, she will get these sharp pains till her swelling decreases, most important make sure she doesn't take any kind off stress it can increase the swelling inside. Let her take rest as much as possible, if her pain continues despite taking medications immediately bring her back, make her eat something in small portions every 2 hours so it will be easy for her to digest and she will gain some energy she is still weak due to the blood she lost, you have to come and meet me after a week before she resume her duties, you can take her home". Dr filled in the information and they nodded. Nurses removed her iv and taped it up properly. They explained her medications to them. Hutz went in to complete the discharge formalities.

Jules and gina packed everything and dropped a message to whip that ri is getting discharged and is taking them home. She even messaged girls about it as they were asking about her and wanted to meet her.