Chapter 67 - Workshop

This chapter is a bit heavy if uncomfortable please skip.

It was day of workshop. Ri had an early shift. Hutz was directly going to come at bondi for going to workshop. Boys had a hard time convincing ri that nothing was bothering them but ri did not budge. She wasn't having a good sleep either.

Ri prepared breakfast for hutz and left after giving him a forehead kiss. Ri couldn't ignore them for more time but even couldn't help getting upset over thought about something bothering them.

Ri reached bondi putting her things in locker she went towards the tower to find it locked. She was tbe first one to reach. Opening the tower ri opened the shutters of window and kept her things on the desk.

She got a radio for herself and went downstairs opening the tunnel and attached the trailer to buggie and drove off putting the necessary signs wherever needed and rescue boards.

She was setting up the beach when whip, jess, quinn, box, jake, jeff, chips, reidy came in tower to see it open and got inside to find ri's belongings. They looked outside to see ri setting up the beach.

"Baby girl has come early than usual she isn't having a good sleep from past two days hutz told". Whip said sighing.

"Yeah she is pretending to be alright but we know this hiding thing is upsetting her though she is trying to be normal but it isn't working for her". Jess said with a sad smile on his face.

"Guys why don't we tell her we can't see her like this at all". Jake said looking outside the window.

"We can't tell kiddo it's for her own good, even we aren't happy about this whole hiding thing specially hutz". Chips said.

"Yeah he it is very difficult for him to hide it from her, he hates lying to her and he is right on his part". Jeff said.

"Yeah we haven't told her and she is this worried imagine her reaction if we tell her about this, its better to keep it to ourselves". Reidy said and others nodded.

"She is coming change the topic". Box said as he saw her parking the rhino from window. Ri soon came upstairs. Boys greeted her.

"Good morning baby girl". They greeted. "Morning". Ri told and sat on the chair looking outside. Boys exchanged looks. Jess went towards ri wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Baby sis look what i got for you". Jess said and ri looked at him and he pulled a chocolate from his pocket.

"I am not in a mood to eat chocolate besides i still have a bit cold soo i can't eat". Ri said and looked out of window. All of them looked at her with wide eyes. She never denies for chocolate.

"No problem baby sis keep it with you this is all yours". Jess said and handed her the chocolate to which she kept it on the desk. Jess kissed her forehead.

They sat there talking but ri was resting her head on desk with her eyes closed. They kept glancing in her direction every now and than. It was about to be 7 when hop walked in the tower.

"Good morning boys and sweetie". He greeted and they greeted back. "Remember during trainee exchange program we had a female member Jules". Hop said and they nodded. Ri was clueless.

"Her husband got a transfer here in Sydney and she is going to work with us but as a trainee as we don't have full time position available, Welcome Jules to our team ". Hop said and Jules came round the medical bed. Ri was the first one to take her in a bone crushing hug. Jules hugged her back equally happy.

"Finally we have another female member , i am soo happy, ahh i won't be the only female member finally". Ri said genuinely getting Happy.

"Ahh heard a lot about you from hop looking forward to work with you baby girl, i got a gossip partner, we will show these boys our power, Girlll power". Jules said hugging her tight.