Chapter 92 - Revelations

Ri and hutz were sleeping it was past midnight. Ri woke up due to very painful sensation in her shoulder and her shirt was damp making her feel uncomfortable. She carefully sat on the bed.

Hutz woke up due to the movements in bed. He rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed. "What's wrong baby you need anything?". Hutz asked kissing her forehead.

"Shoulder is paining a lot and shirt is a bit damp too it's getting uncomfortable". Ri said and he leaned behind to have a look and his eyes widened.

"Baby you are bleeding from shoulder wait let me get quinn". Hutz said and hurriedly got out of the bed and went to call quinn.

It was after a minute quinn, jess, maxi and hutz came rushing inside. Hutz turned on all lights to have a look properly.

Quinn got by her side and looked at her shoulder. "Get me the first aid kit quickly". He said and started taking off her sling. Hutz removed her shirt sleeve to change her dressing.

Jess came with the kit and handed it to quinn. He pulled on pair of gloves. He took off the dressing and wiped off the excess blood. He applied antiseptic and held it in place for a while to stop the bleeding.

The bleeding stopped after a while. He cleaned it thoroughly and wrapped another dressing around her shoulder. Ri was moaning in pain.

"It's done sweetie, this bleeding is pretty normal after a surgery so not to worry about it. It should gradually decrease as the time will pass by excess blood will keep coming out, try not to pressure your shoulder or it will bleed more. Sleep on your left side to avoid pressuring it. How's your pain?". Quinn asked discarding everything.

"It's increasing to be honest". Ri said. "Take a dose of painkiller". He said ruffling her hairs and she nodded.

Maxi took a painkiller from the box and handed her and went to get water. She took the painkiller. "Hutz get her clothes changed till than we will change the sheets". Quinn said and he nodded.

Hutz took ri's change and took her to bathroom and got her clothes changed and made her wear her sling back. He tied her hairs neatly so that it doesn't cause her any problem.

Ri was smiling all the while looking at him. He noticed her smiling and smiled too. "What is causing my baby to smile soo much?". He asked kissing her forehead and putting her clothes in laundry basket.

"You". Ri said and he smiled to the fullest. "I am blessed that i have got you in my life, you are taking care of me soo much without complaining about it, i love you boo". Ri said and he came towards her and pecked her lips.

"Love you too baby, i have promised hop, manan, his parents, roo, my parents that I will take care of you no matter what, i am keeping my promise and i love to pamper my baby". Hutz said pecking her lips and she smiled.

"Enough of talking resting time". Hutz said and took her to the bedroom. Boys had changed the sheets and were waiting for them.

Quinn took the thermometer and put it in her mouth. He waited for a while and the beep sound went off. He took the readings.

"Good your temperature is normal, surgeries trigger someone to get temperature soo have to keep a check on your temperature too, hutz i suggest you to get her some oversized clothes, button down shirt and singlets for night time she would be more comfortable in these clothes. You can make her wear jacket on it as the weather is getting cold outside". Quinn said and he nodded.

"You don't worry about her clothes i will ask T and gina to arrange it, T is having an off tomorrow". Maxi said and hutz nodded.

"Sleep sweetie". Quinn said and ri got in the bed and they adjusted the cushions under shoulders and hand. Hutz got in the bed and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her towards him making her comfortable.