Chapter 26 - Christmas Day Pt 1

Back with another update. Enjoy this update. Avoid grammatical mistakes.

Today is Christmas day means busy day ahead full of rescues and handling drunk people. Ri woke up early than usual to prepare breakfast for everyone as they are starting early and have a long day ahead. She made coffee for herself.

She decided to make some healthy whole grain pancakes and on their way she will buy some gingerbread waffles for them. Hutz was still sleeping. It took 45 minutes to make pancakes as she had to prepare it enough for all of them and the boys are a big time foodie. After finishing off preparing the breakfast and her coffee, she stuffed it in the container she made her way towards her room.

Grabbing hutz Christmas present and making her way towards his room only to find him sleeping peacefully, making her way towards the bed she started ruffling his hairs waking him up. "Merry Christmas hutz, wake up we have work". Ri said ruffling his hairs.

He opened his eyes and smiled seeing ri and sat on the bed "Morning baby girl, merry Christmas". Hutz said.

"Its present time here you go". Ri said pulling his present in front of him, he took it from her with a huge grin on his face and started unwrapping it.

"Ohh my god i was planning to buy it from soo long but wasn't getting the one i wanted and this is exactly what i was looking for". Hutz said picking up ri and twirling her around making her to giggle. His present is Garmin forerunner 935 gps unit.

"Stop stop stop or i won't be able to walk straight". Ri said giggling making him to put her on the ground.

"Get ready we have to leave soon we are having breakfast with the boys at bondi i have prepared it already". Ri said making her way out of the room and grabbing jesse present and waiting for hutz in the living room with her bag ready.

Soon hutz came and we made our way towards maxi's apartment. We opened the door of his apartment to see it quiet which means they are still asleep. We made our way towards maxi's room to see him still asleep.

He was sleeping on his stomach so ri went and sat on his back waking him up. "Morning maxi wake up we have work, Merry Christmas". Ri said jumping on his back.

"Morning baby sis, Merry Christmas to you and hutz ". He said opening his eyes, ri got up from his back and he hugged them and kissing ri's forehead he made his way towards bathroom.

They made their way towards jess room to see him stirring in his sleep which means he would be awake soon. Ri quickly made her way with his present and kept besides him.

As jess felt something on his bed he opened his eyes and his eyes twinkled looking at his present. It was a plain white surfboard with brother keeper's symbol and jess name written in stylish font, ri had done it herself after bringing it home the other day.

"Ohh my god i was looking to buy a new surfboard but was waiting for new range to release, how did you get it?". Jess said admiring the board.

"On my and maxi's day off we went to koby's shop and got this board for you as your old one is on the verge of breaking". Ri said and jess jumped from the bed picked ri up and twrilled her around making her to giggle.

"God baby girl this is the best gift ever, thank you so much". Jess said kissing her forehead.

"Second time today ". Ri said giggling." What? ". Jess asked." You are the second one to twirl me around from morning, now get ready or we will be late". Ri said pushing him towards the bathroom.

Ri and hutz made their way towards the living room waiting for maxi and jess. They had their shift at 6. Soon they came and they made their way towards the beach after buying gingerbread waffles.