Chapter 48 - Comforting

They were absorbing the gravity of situation only ri's painful sobs could be heard. No one was speaking but after a minute.

Jess and whip's expression turned furious, they turned towards her mother, "Are you even for real, are you even a women forget about it are you even a human being, how could you do this to your own daughter your own blood, why am i even asking you its worthless as you don't have a heart, you and your family are bloody heartless". Whip said bursting in anger.

"You call yourself a mother your are not worthy to even being called a human being nor your family is worthy of being called a human being, If we ever find you and your family near her till we stay here we will call cops on you and your family, we don't even want your shadow to fall on her get that, now get the hell out of here and don't ever try to contact her or any of us and if you do it just wait and watch what we can do". Jess said bursting in anger. Whip was consoling ri rubbing her back who had her grip tight on him.

"Listen to me.. ". Before she could continue." Now what is left to listen get the hell out of here, jess call nilay and throw her out". Whip said consoling ri.

Her mother was rooted on her spot and couldn't utter a single word. Jess called nilay and asked him to throw her out as she already caused much damage.

Nilay took her with him and escorted her out. Even whip and jess had tears flowing down their eyes listening to her sufferings. They composed themselves.

"Baby see she is gone she won't ever come back". Jess said running his hands in her hairs.

"Boo". Ri said whilst crying and they both were helpless. "Baby girl we will call hutz in morning his phone isn't working". Whip said tightening his hold and consoling her.

"I want boo". Ri said crying hard, jess came with water and made her have a bit.

"Baby sis we know the first thing in the morning will be calling him i promise, please stop crying sis". Jess said wiping off her tears.

"Baby girl we don't want you to fall sick stop crying it breaks our heart to see you crying and trust me they aren't worth your tears, your tears are priceless and they will pay for ever drop off tear you have shed". Whip said and kissed her forehead.

"I want to forget all these pains, i am done with these i can't take it anymore, they won't give up so easily they have always got what they wanted, i don't want to go to them, i don't want to leave you guys, i won't be able to live without you guys". Ri said and another sets of tear made their way out, by now whip's sweatshirt was soaking with ri's tears.

"We won't let you go anywhere baby girl we promise you that, we all love you and won't ever leave you in any situation, you have suffered enough we won't let you suffer anymore we will protect you no matter what". Whip said wiping off her tears caressing her hairs and kissed her forehead.

Jess was caressing her knuckles, Ri calmed down but was still hiccuping and eventually she slept off being tired of crying.

Whip and jess sighed to see her sleeping and he picked her up and carried her to bed. Whip made ri lie down on bed and lied down with her as she had her grip tight on his sweatshirt as if her life is dependent on it.

Whip was caressing her hairs and jess took a place on other side. There were trying to register what they heard and trying to process it none of them dared to speak they had tears flowing down their eyes too.

Whip was the first one to break the silence after composing himself, he pulled ri closer to him. "Jess first of all call nilay and others we need to talk to them". He said and jess nodded and got out of the room to call them.