Chapter 66 - Worrying

Few days passed by boys became more alert after ri was attacked. They tried to figure out who it could be but did not came to any conclusion.

Ri and hutz had an early shift. Hutz was the first one to wake up and found ri sleeping snuggling close to him making him happy. Their relationships was strengthening with each passing day. Others were happy to see them happy.

Hutz was about to get out of bed when ri tightened her hold making him to look at her, "Where are you going leaving me alone". Ri mumbled sleepily making him to chuckle, he kissed her forehead.

"To get ready for work and getting breakfast ready we have early shift remember". Hutz said and ri whined. "It's morning already i want to sleep more". Ri said.

"You sleep for a while i will wake you up after preparing breakfast". Hutz said and ri nodded. He got out of bed covered her with duvet and kissed her forehead and left to freshen up.

He after preparing breakfast he went to wake up ri sitting on the bed, "Wakey wakey baby breakfast is ready". Hutz said and kissed her forehead making her to open her eyes.

"Good morning boo". Ri said and pecked his lips making him to smile. Ri went to freshen up and hutz went to pack his bag.

Ri came after freshening up. They had their breakfast and left for bondi. Putting their things in locker they went to tower.

The beach was yet to set up for business. As soon as they entered max pulled ri with him to set up the beach for business. Leaving hutz and others in tower.

In tower were box, chips, whip, reidy, maxi, jess, deano, harries. "So any clues who it could be to attack her and probably a lady". Reidy asked.

"Nope, We even checked with the camera crew by chance it might have recorded but there are no traces of the attacker". Box said sighing.

"The intention was to harm baby sis because till i was with her nothing happened and the moment i left for doing a rescue she was attacked". Maxi said.

"We need to stay more alert and need to make sure that she isn't left alone for too long there is a possibility that she might be attacked once again". Whip said and others nodded.

"If we ever get hold of the one her she will be screwed for sure". Hutz said and that moment ri and max entered the tower.

"Who will be screwed?". They both asked. Boys exchanged looks. "What were you guys talking about?". Ri asked getting upstairs and settled down besides maxi who took her in a side hug and kissed her forehead.

"Ermm we were talking about what happened on the day of party baby sis if ever she comes in front of us she will be screwed". Maxi said covering up.

"Ohh god you guys are too much forget about it i have already forgotten about that incident and why should i let her words affect me when she is no one to me, you guys also forget about it". Ri said and they nodded.

"Fine we won't talk about it but we can't stand anyone who badmouths you and whoever does it has to face our wrath". They said and ri shook her head in disbelief.

"You guys are too much, you guys are spoiling me by pampering me soo much". Ri said pouting making them to grin.

"That's our favourite job to do you know". They said together and ri shook her head.

"I forgot it's useless to argue with you guys as i cannot win an argument with you guys". Ri said and they were about to say when ri spoke.

"Now you guys will say than why do you even try for it right". Ri said making them to laugh at her statement. They got back to talking about the crowds and weather conditions.