Chapter 40 - Flat Rocks

Hutz had an early shift and ri wasn't starting before afternoon. Hutz woke up at 6 as his alarm went off and saw ri was sleeping snuggling close to him. He kissed her forehead and got out of bed to get ready for work.

Ri woke up soon after and found that she was alone and looked at the clock and guessed that hutz might getting ready for work she decided to get up and make breakfast for him. She made way towards the kitchen and started preparing for his breakfast and coffee for both of them.

Hutz after freshening up and getting ready for work came back only to find the bed empty. He made his way outside searching for ri only to find her making breakfast for him.

He made his way into the kitchen gaining her attention,"Good morning hutz". Ri wished him kissing his cheeks and handing him his breakfast.

"Good morning love". Hutz wished her and started having his breakfast,"Why did you wake up early you aren't starting before afternoon". Hutz asked.

"I know but i wasn't feeling sleepy". Ri said and settled down besides him and handed him his coffee and took a sip from her coffee.

"How are you feeling now?". Hutz asked. "Doing much better don't feel any pain because i slept most of the time". Ri said chuckling.

"It's good atleast you got much needed rest". Hutz said getting up and putting the dish in the sink.

Ri finished her coffee and took the mugs and put it in the sink washing them away.

"So what will you do till afternoon". Hutz asked and wrapped his arms around her shoulder and dragged her towards the living room and settled down on the couch.

"Don't know maybe i will clean the house, i need to even call manan and tell him that i will be coming to India for an event if he gets to know from the media he will kill me". Ri said laughing and looked up at hutz who was admiring her.

"What?". Ri asked seeing him stare at her. "You are soo beautiful how did i get so lucky". Hutz said looking at ri making her to go all red. "Even i am lucky to have you". Ri said looking at him with a ear to ear smile on her face.

"You look cute when you blush and i am the reason for it". Hutz said kissing her cheeks making her go even more red and she hugged him tightly making him to laugh.

"My shy baby". Hutz said teasing her. "You are so bad, don't tease me". Ri said pouting. "Ok i won't tease you".  Hutz said kissing her forehead.

"I should leave or else I will be late don't stress much ok take rest". Hutz said getting up from the couch giving ri a forehead kiss.

"I love you, take care see you at work". Ri said giving him a hug and a cheek kiss.

"Love you too call me if anything is needed". Hutz said gave ri a hug and left for work. Ri decided to clean the house plugging in the music and started cleaning around.

It took 1 hour to clean the house, ri made her breakfast finished it off and washed off her dishes. She left a message in the lifeguard group that she is bringing in lunch for all.

She went to the stores brought chicken and other ingredients needed for chicken salad. After getting all the ingredients she made way back to home it was 9 by that time.

She started preparing the chicken salad for everyone and within 45 minutes everything was completed. She stuffed the lunch in containers and packed her bag.

By 10 she was ready with everything plugging in her airpods taking her runners she decided to hit the gym and than go for work.

She made her way out of the apartment face timing manan because he is usually a early riser. He picked the call in just one ring.