Chapter 98 - Instincts

Manan was trying all ways to seek ri's forgiveness but she wasn't budging as she was very hurt by his behaviour. Boys knew what they both were going through. But they were taking ri's side as they knew what damage his words had done to ri.

It was a new day ri was the first one to wake up. She had a feeling like something is going to happen. She sighed and got out of the bed planting a forehead kiss to hutz.

She washed her face, brushed her teeth and went and sat in the balcony watching the waves crash against the rocks.

Hutz woke up and freshened up and came in search of ri only to find her sitting in the balcony. He went to the kitchen and made coffee for them and poured it in a cup.

He went and sat behind her wrapped his arm around her waist pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. "Good morning baby". He wished and pecked her lips.

"Good morning boo". She said kissing his cheeks and made herself comfortable. Hutz took a sip of coffee and passed his mug to her. Ri took a sip and handed back the mug hutz.

It has been a routine of them drinking coffee from same mug. "What's going on in your mind baby?". Hutz asked pushing her hairs back and wrapped his arm around her shoulder making sure it isn't hurting her.

"Don't know getting a feeling like something is going to happen today". Ri said looking at him. Hutz had learned a thing from the time they have been together that whenever ri says something is going to happen trust her instincts as something does happens.

"Baby one of us will be by your side if anything happens. We won't leave your side at all". Hutz said kissing her forehead and she smiled.

"Come let's freshen up we need to leave soon". Hutz said and picked her up in his arms carrying her to bathroom.

They both took a shower and got changed. Ri still was wearing oversized clothes. They left for bondi hand in hand. They reached bondi putting their things in locker and went to the tower.

They were walking when they saw hop going to tower. Ri went behind and screamed "Booo". Making him to trip and he nearly fell but ri got hold of him before he could fall.

She was laughing her heart out and hutz had recorded this epic scene to show it to others. He turned around only to find ri laughing making him to smile too.

"You naughty girl you got me and scared the shit out of me i almost fell off, how are you Princess?". He said laughing and asked her.

"That's what i wanted to do daddy, i am much better thanks to everyone around me and i missed you". Ri said hugging him tight and hop smiled to the fullest and hutz was admiring them.

"Aww princess missed me. I missed you too come let's get you to the tower". Hop said to which ri clinged to him like a koala bear and hop smiled at her carried her to tower.

Ri had her legs wrapped around his waist and her head resting on his shoulder. Hop was being careful due to her shoulder.

They reached the tower and got upstairs to find jules, box, deano, harries, jake, jeff, whip, bacon, corey. Some of them were about to go on duty. They smiled looking at ri.

"Someone has turned into a koala bear clinging to her daddy like a child". Box said and ri nodded.

"Yessss i am a child for my daddy". Ri said in a childish voice and others smiled and admired them.

"Yess she is my daughter and will be a child for me even when she will marry this kiwi, never grow up for us". Hop said pinching her nose and ri smiled to the fullest but hutz pouted.