Chapter 14 - Discussion Of Uneventful Day

Back with another update. Avoid grammatical mistakes. Enjoy this update.

Ri had slept off keeping her head on harrison shoulder and legs curled up to her chest. Harrison was caressing her hairs when he noticed that she slept off, "Guys lower your volume Ri has slept". Harrison told others who looked at Ri to find her sleeping.

He adjusted Ri's head on his lap in a comfortable position. "Make her sleep in hop's office". Reidy told hutz. "Nah it's raining outside and i m sure she will have a bad dream, i don't want to leave her alone, she has already been through a lot, i left her alone for just 20 minutes and look what happened". Hutz said with a disappointment in his voice.

"You love her don't you?". Whip said softly looking at hutz. The boys curiously looked at hutz for answer while maxi was grinning.

"Yeah i love her, from the day i saw her i have been falling deeply and madly in love with her, she is so innocent, selfless always wanting to help others even if she gets hurt in the process, i just want to protect her she has been through a lot, i don't want her to get hurt anymore, i will make her forget the painful memories of her past ". Hutz said kissing ri's forehead and caressing her hairs with a smile on his face.

"Anyone could make out how much you love her by just looking at your face". Reidy said grinning ear to ear.

"Ahh finally i can tease you openly". Maxi said grinning.

"I don't know if she feels the same for me ". Hutz said looking at ri." Leave that to me i will find out, but if you hurt my baby sis than you have to face me". Maxi said threatening hutz.

"And even us, she is precious for us". Everyone said joining maxi.

"Never in my dreams i would hurt her, she is my world". Hutz said making everyone smile.

After sometimes Ri started moving in her sleep and was shivering and mumbling in her sleep and tears flowing from her eyes making harrison realise that she was having a bad dream.

"Its okk I've got you, relax i am with you". Hutz said rubbing her shoulders which got everyone's attention, whip immediately took her hands in his and started rubbing her knuckles in order to calm her down.

Few minutes later, she calmed down but was still shivering in sleep."Here take it". Jake said giving his hoodie.
Hutz immediately wrapped Jake's hoodie around her shoulders.

"How can someone be soo cruel to their own child, just because she is a girl".Jeff said making a disgusting face.

"Poor girl she was been beaten up every single day from the age of 5, can you imagine how painful would it be for her, but she still used to put on a brave face and bear all the abuse ". Jake said with painful expression on his face.

"She must be tired from being strong her emotions have been bottled up for too long that is why she ends up breaking down every now and then". Jesse said rubbing off dried tears marks from her cheeks.

"Its good that she is letting goo off emotions, keeping it bottled up is not good and she has been doing it for so long". Whip said sighing still rubbing her knuckles.

"We will do anything possible in our hands to take her out of this mess, we don't want her to suffer anymore, God knows how much emotions has she bottled up, she has opened up only a bit how many things she has still kept to herself." Reidy told and everyone nodded in agreement.

"At least she is opening up though it is only a bit, if she is opening up than it means she trust us, she will take time but she will eventually open up". Bacon said.

"I will do anything to protect my baby sis". Maxi said. He is very protective of her.

"Taco needs to give an explanation too for his behaviour, it was unacceptable, still ri wants to help him she doesn't want him to lose his job because of her". Harries said looking at everyone.