Chapter 24 - Training At Tama

Back with another update. I am splitting this chapter in two parts. This is the first part. Hope you all are doing good. Enjoy this update. Avoid grammatical mistakes.

Hutz and ri both had an early shift. Ri woke up first freshened up and made her way towards the kitchen preparing breakfast and coffee for both of them and made his way towards hutz room. Opening the door she saw that hutz was still sleeping. She made her way towards the bed and sat on the bed kissed his forehead and started ruffling his hairs waking him up.

"Hutz wake up its morning we have to go to work, breakfast is ready". Ri said ruffling his hairs. He started moving in his sleep and sat on the bed with closed eyes and leaned on ri's shoulder making her to chuckle.

"Good morning baby girl". Hutz said opening his eyes kissing her forehead and moving towards the bathroom. Ri cleaned the mess around and made her way towards kitchen and started having her breakfast. Hutz soon came and sat by her side started having his breakfast.

"Soo how are you doing now?". Hutz asked whilst having his breakfast. "All good and ready for action". Ri said putting the dish in the sink washing it away.

"Good than let's see what today's day has in store". Hutz said washing his plates away and we grabbed our things and made our way out of the apartment towards bondi talking about something or other.

Soon they reached bondi putting their stuffs in the locker and made way towards the tower. They went in the tower to be greeted by whip, kerrbox, deano, chappo, bacon and harries.

"Good morning boys". Ri said greeting them and putting things on the desk.

"Good morning baby girl how are you". Everyone asked and whip made his way towards ri wrapping his arms around her shoulder kissing her forehead.

"All good ready to be back in action". Ri said with a smile on her face.

"How about me, ri and whip go to tama for training as it is still early morning it is a perfect time to train ri as jesse and maxi are stationed at tama today ". Box said making ri nervous.

"Hey it's okk baby girl relax nothing will go wrong we are there in case anything happens ". Whip said as he felt ri tense up besides him.

"Okk i m ready i have to do it one day so why not today". Ri said with a smile on her face making others smile

"Get your wetsuit on we are taking the ski it will help her train on the ski as well". Box told making ri and whip to go and put their wetsuits on. They got ready and everyone wished ri luck and soon they left the tower taking their life jackets.

Hutz was down in the tunnel ready to launch the jet ski waiting for them to come. "Baby girl all the best you will do it, don't worry". Hutz said with a smile on his face driving the buggie towards the waters edge.

Soon jet ski was launched in water, ri was to drive the ski with box behind her and whip on the mat. Ri turned on the ski driving away from shore punching through the waves making her way towards tamarama.

"Bondi to tama ri, box and whip are on their way towards you guys for training ri get the equipments ready near the waters edge". Ri heard through her radio.

"Copy that jess is getting the equipments ready". Came maxi's voice.

"Ri you are good at handling ski next time you are going alone". Box said patting her back to which she smiled. Soon they reached tamarama and ri beached the ski on time. They saw that jess was ready with the rescue tube, dummy and flippers.

They started making their way on the rocks towards the cliffs. "The best way to do a rescue at twins is to jump off the cliffs near the rocks and tie the tube around the dummy and keep his head above the water and to swim away from the rocks towards bronte and don't panic if you get closer to rocks stay calm, we will keep a check on you from the cliffs and will be ready to back you up if anything goes wrong". Box said walking up the cliffs with whip on one side of ri and jess carrying the dummy with him, soon they reached up the cliffs from where they can see the rocks. The waves were crashing on the rocks making it look dangerous.