Chapter 51 - Broken Brother

Boys and ri reached the hotel after the conference. It was past 4:30 when they reached. They gathered in boys room and sat there.

Nilay had told them that jigar would be coming in 15 minutes and told them not to change their clothes as he wanted their pictures for some official work.

Boys had dropped message in the group that their conference was over and they are back at hotel. It was not even a minute later that they received face time from them.

Ri was standing at the window looking outside finally relaxing that the conference was over. Now they could roam a bit freely.

Boys answered the call and ri was oblivious to it. "Hello boys". They greeted and waited for them to speak.

"Hello to you too, how was the conference and where is baby girl?". They asked.

"The conference was pretty good baby girl handled the media pretty well and she is standing near the window". Whip said turning the camera around.

"Baby girl boys want to talk to you". Jess said and gaining her attention to which she turned around and boys jaw dropped on floor.

She came towards the boys and settled down. "Hello boys". Ri said and looked at them to see their jaw dropped on the floor. Boys chuckled looking at their reaction.

"Boys close your mouth you will catch flies". Jess said and it broke their trance. "Hutz we are stealing your girl from you". Jake said.

"No that's not happening she is mine". Hutz said and they giggled.

"My god baby girl you look like an angel in this dress". Reidy said and ri smiled. "Yeah we have never seen you in these type of clothes you look really pretty". Gonz said.

"Couldn't agree more, how was the conference by the way". Hop said.

"Thank you guys, conference was good managed to handled them well and even boys helped me". Ri said with a smile on her face.

"How has things been over there?". Maxi asked. "It is pretty busy over here and we are stretched to limit, can't wait to have you guys back". Hop said.

"Yeah even we can't wait to get back at beach, missing you guys and working at beach ". Ri said and boys nodded.

"Yeah but for now don't think about work just enjoy yourself over there and make some good memories". Box said and they nodded.

"Yeah we want are eagerly waiting for you guys to come so that we can listen to your stories and memories you make there". Chappo said.

"You guys are giving us tour with pictures you take". Jeff said and they nodded. There was a knock on the door revealing jigar.

Taking it as a cue, "Guys we will call you tomorrow enjoy and take rest". Boys told ri and others to which they nodded and hunged up.

Jigar settled down and others waited for him to speak. "Conference was a hit, little one and boys you tackled the media really well". Jigar said.

"Yeah we managed to do it but i m thankful that boys were by my side or else the scenario would have been completely opposite". Ri said and boys smiled at it.

"Who was that journalist who had the most questions she even had all the information and she was a bit rude too". Jess asked.

"I need to find it out too as there were soo many media, i haven't seen her before and she indeed she had all information about you little one, but you guys handled it pretty well". Jigar said.

"Yeah at a point we our anger was going to burst out but baby sis handled it pretty well". Maxi said and they nodded.

"Now we can roam a bit freely". Jess said. "Yeah but you guys need to be careful too the paps will always be behind your back and even inform manan to be careful the media might get to him to dig more information". Jigar said and they nodded.