Chapter 78 - Healing

Hutz and others reached home. Tears were flowing down ri's eyes silently. All were heartbroken seeing her in such a messy state.

Boys settled down in living room while hutz took ri to their bedroom. He sat on bed with her on his lap. Ri hugged him tight with tears flowing down her eyes.

"Baby you are safe". Hutz said and kissed her forehead. "Did i do something wrong was i at fault that it happened with me, you guys came on time or i don't know what would have happened". Ri said crying her heart out.

"Baby you aren't at fault you did nothing wrong, his thinking was wrong his doings was wrong and we won't spare him for doing such thing, i am sorry". Hutz said and hugged her tightly tears forming in his eyes too.

"Don't say sorry you protected me before it happened". Ri said and looked at him and wiped off his tears. He too wiped off her tears and kissed her forehead.

"I need to take a shower". Ri said and he nodded. "If you need anything just give me a call i am here". Hutz said and kissed her forehead and she nodded and went to bathroom.

Hutz went outside to take the first aid kit to clean her wounds after she comes out of shower. Boys started firing him with questions.

"She went to take a shower, i won't leave him for doing this to my baby she is broken and shaken up due to his doings she was having this negative vibes since morning i should have been more careful and this all could have been avoided". Hutz said dejected boys took him in a hug.

"Mate she is now safe with us from now onwards we won't let her go alone anywhere even when she is working or she needs to go somewhere either of us will be with her and will even tell girls about it". Boys said and he nodded.

"I can't see her like this i just hope she recovers soon". Hutz said and they nodded. "She will be fine soon don't worry she is a strong girl". They said and he nodded.

"Maxi get some chocolates, ice-cream and get harry Potter movies ready it will make her feel better i will bring her after cleaning her wounds and don't talk about the incident be normal". Hutz said and they nodded and went on to arrange the things which hutz asked for.

Ri on the other hand was trying to forget everything she got in shower with clothes on trying to wash away the incident with water. She broke down in tears and sat on the floor with her knees curled upto her chest.

Tears were washing away with water and she sat there sobbing. Hutz started getting worried when ri did not come out after 20 minutes he could hear the shower running. He knocked on the door, "Baby are you still showering should i come in do you need anything". He asked waiting for response but got none but he heard some faint sobs and he got into bathroom.

He found her sitting on the floor with her legs curled up on her chest and tears flowing down her eyes and clothes still on with shower running.

He immediately got in shower with her did not bother to turn it off and took her in his embrace. "Hey hey it's okk i am here you are safe". Hutz said rubbing her back.

"I am feeling dirty and impure, this is disgusting me i am ashamed of myself, how could i let him do something like that, he touched me i couldn't do anything, you will get someone better than me leave me i am dirty, impure, go away leave me". Ri said and hutz eyes widened in shock and he gasped.

"I am not leaving you in any circumstances you are the most beautiful girl i have ever met and I won't find a girl like you because there is no one like you in this world i have and i still love you and will always keep loving you, you are a pure soul for me and i am not going to leave you ever, you are my world baby, we will overcome this together i am and will be by your side always no matter what even if you push me away i won't go away i will be by your side, i love you baby for what you are". Hutz said and kissed her forehead.