Chapter 71 - Twist

Few days passed by Ri was getting better and was recovering well. Boys and others were taking care of her. Hop was being called to police station to discuss something. He wasn't telling anyone about the discussion and kept on pushing it further. Ri had given a statement to cops once she was ready. Boys had accompanied her for it.

Ri had resumed working but was on tower duty and shorter shifts. She was hardly allowed to work for two hours. But she was happy to spend some time with girls and kids.

Kids were more than happy to spend time with ri and grew more close to her. If she wouldn't feel well they would take care of. She would play with them would help them if they face any difficulty in study.

Others were happy to see their Bonding. Ri's pain was subsiding too and she could walk on her own and do her things as she was regaining her strength. Still boys didn't allow her to take stress and would pamper her. She would get sharp pain at times but medicines were helping with pain.

It was 8 in morning when gina came to wake up ri as hutz was at work, "Wake up baby girl". Gina said caressing her hairs to which she stirred in her sleep opened her eyes and shifted her head on her lap and burying it in her stomach making her to giggle.

"Wakey Wakey baby girl you need to have your breakfast and medicines". Gina said and she spoke in a sleepy voice.

"They are soo disgusting i don't know when will i get rid of them, I don't want to take them". Ri said.

"No you cannot skip them, you know right what will happen if you skip them". Gina said and ri made a bad face and turned to face her.

"Yeah i know". Ri said and rubbing her sleep off her eyes. Ri missed a dose of medicines and the outcome was she had a very severe headache and that resulted the swelling to increase a bit.

"Come freshen up breakfast is ready". Gina said getting up and ri nodded and went to bathroom to freshen up. She freshened up and took her phone went towards the kitchen.

She saw gina waiting for her with breakfast ready. She settled down and both started having her breakfast.

"So want to go for work or want to rest". Gina asked. "Maybe for an hour or two i don't want to be a disturbance to them whenever i go at work they all are behind me want to have something are you feeling good and these goes on and on, besides they won't even let me work for more than 2 hours". Ri said chuckling and gina chuckled along.

Ri's phone pinged with message. Gina looked at her phone smiled and teased her. "Aww look its your caring and loving boo's message ". Gina said making her to go red and pout at her.

"You look cute when you blush". Gina said laughing. "Don't tease me or else....Ohh Hi whip". Ri said and gina turned her head faster than seagull making ri to laugh at her reaction.

"You naughty girl wait i will show you". Gina said and started running behind ri. They were running around the house and atlast they sat on the couch running out of breath.

"It was fun but now my head is aching". Ri said and gina got up to bring her medicines. She came with her medicines and talking on her phone.

"Yeah just giving your baby her medicines.. Here talk to him". Gina said handing her the phone and medicines. She took her medicines first.

"Did you take your medicines, when did you wake up, how are you, why weren't you responding to my messages, are you coming to work today, baby why aren't you speaking". Hutz said all at once. Ri patiently waited for him to finish.

"How will i speak if you don't give me a gap to answer". Ri said chuckling shaking her head and gina chuckled along.

"Ohh sorry now tell me". He said and ri could imagine the sheepish smile on his face. "Answering your questions i just took my medicines, gina woke me up at 8, the reason for not responding the message was gina teased me and i teased her back and eventually it ended up both of us running around the house, i am good, i will be coming for work for an hour or two, aren't you suppose to be patrolling the beach?". Ri answered his questions and asked.

Making dreams come true (Bondi fanfic) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें