Chapter 34 - Surprise Party

Hutz and ri entered the tower hand in hand and settled down. "Lovebirds are finally here". Maxi said grinning

"Where did you guys went?". Jake asked. "I got a call so went to attend it". Hutz said to which they raised their eyebrows.

"You went to attend a call than why you took baby girl with you". Whip said with a teasing smile on his face and others had a smirk on their face.

"Shut your gutter minds you fools, my mom dad wanted to see ri and wish her soo i took her with me". Hutz said laughing and others laughed along.

"Baby girl when you were out with hutz we got a call from India". Reidy said.

"But no one knows that i am here who it could be". Ri said thinking.

"Don't worry baby girl we gave hutz no stating that it is your no he is going to video call soon". Reidy said laughing.

"You guys are too much, why did you give his number to unknown person". Ri asked with a question mark on her face.

"He seemed to be genuine but we can't take risk you see so we gave hutz phone number". Reidy said to which ri and hutz shook their head in amazement.

"Let's see who it is". Maxi said and others nodded, it was already 4 till then and the rain had slowed down.

"I will just come and get my hoodie i am feeling cold, you guys need anything". Ri said getting up from her chair and others told her to bring coffee for them.

"I am coming with you baby sis". Maxi said jumping from his seat. "Even i am coming baby girl". Jess said saying this they made their way out of the tower.

In tower, "Arrangements of the party are done?". Hutz asked.

"Yeah the girls and off duty lifeguards are looking after the arrangements and food, almost everything is ready". Whip said.

The boys and their partners have arranged a surprise birthday party for ri's birthday and a celebration of her being the brand ambassador of speedo's. The party is arranged at hop's place and the girls and the off duty lifeguards were there looking after the arrangements.

Meanwhile ri had taken the hoodie from her locker wearing it and they made their way to get coffee for all of them.

"So baby sis how far has your birthday been?". Maxi asked as they were waiting for their order.

"It is the best day and time of my life till date, i don't need anything else because i have you guys". Ri said with a ear to ear smile on her face.

"You deserve the best baby girl". Jess said wrapping his arms around her.

Their order came in and they left after paying for it and made their way back to the tower. They entered the tower to see them talking to someone on hutz phone.

As soon as they made their way upstairs, they looked up from phone and told, "She is here". Reidy said.

"Who is it?". Ri asked handing them their coffee. "Come here and have a look yourself". Hutz said and jake got up from the chair making place for ri.

Ri sat on the chair next to hutz and came within the camera range and she went into shock. "How is my baby sis doing?". The person on the other side told.

"Manan". That is only she could utter and tears started flowing down her eyes.

Hutz wrapped his arms around her shoulders comforting her. Manan started crying too looking at ri after such a long time.

"Baby sis don't cry see you made me cry too". Manan said chuckling and wiping off his tears.

"Happy birthday baby sis, how are you? ". Manan wished and asked