Chapter 47 - Surprise And Shock

This chapter is a bit heavy. If uncomfortable kindly skip.

Reaching manan's house ri pressed the bell with shaky hands. Whip and jess had their phone out recording their reaction.

They were standing when a voice came, "Coming". It was manan's voice. As soon as he opened the door. He froze on his spot looking at ri. He went into shock and rubbed his eyes to confirm that he isn't dreaming.

"Won't you let us in". Ri said with tears flowing and a smile on her face breaking his trance. He quickly opened the door and took ri in a hug practically in ri's arms he had his legs wrapped around her waist and tears were flowing down his eyes. Ri couldn't balance his weight and they both fell on the floor with manan in ri's arms.

"Shouldn't it be other way round". Jess said laughing and others laughed too.

"Jeez brother you are heavy". Ri said laughing amidst tears. Others laughed too including manan.

"I missed you soo much baby sis and you are finally here". Manan said and kissed her forehead with tears flowing down his eyes.

Ri wiped off his tears, "I missed you too, now get off me you are heavy". She said chuckling and he chuckled along and got up and helped ri get up.

"Hey buddy finally we are meeting". Jess said and pulled him a hug followed by whip. "Nice to meet you guys in person". Manan said and they both smiled. He was more than happy to see her baby sis after ages.

"Come in". Manan said and picked ri on his back and jess and whip followed them in. They settled down and but ri did not find nilay and rishi.

"Wait i will be back". Ri said and got up and went towards door manan followed her.

"Guys you guys don't need to stand here we are safe over here...". Before ri could continue manan cut her off.

"Baby sis who are they?". He asked wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "This is nilay and rishi our bodyguards, they are here for our safety and they follow us where ever we go to make sure we are safe". Ri introduced them and they smiled.

"Come inside no need to stand outside ". Manan said." No sir we are fine we will wait downstairs with others". Nilay said.

"Don't call me sir call me manan and you are coming inside and call others too and i am not taking no as an answer". Manan said and they nodded and left to call others.

They got in and settled down, "So how come you guys are here early you were supposed to come at the end of the month right?". Manan asked settling down with ri.

"The event got preponed it is on 13th soo came early". Whip said.

"You could have told me in advance i would have been prepared for it". Manan said. "Nope if we would have told you in advance we wouldn't have got this reaction which was priceless". Jess said.

"Yeah Indeed this is the best Surprise ever, but only you two came what about others specially my baby sis's boyfriend where are they". Manan asked. Ri became a bit sad. Manan than realised the guards are here too, whip and jess looked at each other they were about to speak but before they could speak anything, the guards sensed their thoughts and said.

"Don't worry the news will be till us it won't get leaked any how". Nilay said assuring and others nodded.

"Only our visa got approved theirs were still processing so they did not come, baby sis don't be sad we will be soon back to them". Jess said coming towards her and she nodded.

"Tell me how are you guys and specially you baby sis i missed you like hell but i did not have ways to find you, i couldn't find you, i even went to your place in a hope to see if you were there but they said that you we out for some work and never let me meet you, i lost all hopes but see now you are here sitting with me, i still can't believe you are here baby sis". Manan said with glistening eyes.