Chapter 59 - Perverts

Ri and hutz had a shift at 10. Hoppo had their shift switched looking at ri's condition last night. Throughout the night hutz kept a check on ri and made her drink water to get the alcohol out of her system.

He was the first one to wake up at past 8:30. He kissed Ri's forehead went to freshen up. After freshening up he went to the kitchen to prepare a strong coffee for ri and aspirin tablet to reduce the head ache which she was going to get once she wakes up.

He prepared some toast for breakfast. As he finished preparing the breakfast he went to check on ri only to find her awake and sitting in the bed holding her head in her hands.

"Good morning love, how are you feeling?". Hutz said and sat on the bed taking her in a hug.

"This headache is killing me". Ri said holding her head. "I knew you will get a killer headache once you wake up". Hutz said and picked her up taking her to the bathroom made her wash her face and carried her to the kitchen.

"Here a strong coffee for your headache". Hutz said handing her the mug to which she took some sips.

"How did i embarrass myself after getting drunk". Ri asked having her coffee. "You did not embarrass yourself you were just giggling at everything infact you were looking very cute and adorable". Hutz said and ri shook her head.

"Atleast i did not embarrass myself i am never getting drunk again, this head ache is killing me". Ri said pressing her temple to relax.

"Here have this tablet it will go away soon, go and freshen up". Hutz said and handed her the tablet to which she took it and went to freshen up.

She freshened up and came to see hutz sitting on the couch watching tv as it was just 9. She went and sat besides him looked at him and pouted making him to look at her.

"What do you want love?". He asked looking at her. "Cuddle". She said making him to smile at her and opened his arms and she snuggled in his arms and layed down with her.

"Come here my baby one day i will gobble you up". He said and pecked her lips making her to smile. She rested her head on his chest and he was caressing her hairs watching tv and ri was playing with his shirt buttons. They were talking after sometimes ri slept.

When he stopped getting answers he looked at her to find her sleeping holding his shirt in her fist. He smiled and looked at the clock it wasn't even 9:30 he kissed her forehead and got back watching tv.

It was soon 9:45 and hutz started waking up ri, "Rio wake up we have work at 10 it's 9:45 already". He said caressing her hairs to which she stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes.

"Come let's get ready for work or we will be late". Hutz said kissing her forehead to which she sat rubbing her eyes kissed his cheeks and went to get changed.

They got changed and they rushed for their shift to avoid getting late. Putting their things in locker they rushed towards the tower.

They entered the tower gasping for air and went upstairs to find gonz, bisho, singlets sitting there watching water.

They greeted and settled down to catch their breaths. "Looks like you guys ran a marathon". Bisho said laughing making others to laugh.

"Yeah we came rushing to avoid getting late". Hutz said and they nodded. "So baby girl how are you doing after getting drunk". Gonz asked.

"Got a killer headache this morning and overslept a bit all thanks to you guys for making me drunk". Ri said shaking her head and they laughed.

"Ahh but you were looking so cute and adorable after getting drunk". Singlets said laughing making others to laugh too.