Chapter 76 - Rainy Day

Few days passed by regional lifeguard challenge was approaching and everyone were training hard for it to beat wollongong. They used to train for it early morning before their shifts.

On the other day jules had told about nick's reaction and had broken the news to other too. Nick was very happy about the whole thing and even boys were happy for her all of them would take care of her.

It was just another day. Boys and ri had just finished training for regional lifeguard challenge. They were sitting in tower as it was raining outside.

"Is there any magic like we think of food and it comes in front of us?". Ri said and others bursted out in laughter and she pouted.

"It would be great if such thing was possible but unfortunately there is no such magic". Reidy said. Hutz went towards ri and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"My baby is hungry". Hutz asked and kissed her temple to which she nodded.

"It would be soo good if someone brings something to eat i am famished i can eat anything right now". Ri said and others looked at her.

There was a knock on the door. Gonz went to answer and soon he was back with jules and nick.

"Look what they brought for us baby girl your thoughts came true they brought food for all of us". Gonz said and ri's eyes twinkled.

"You guys are my saviour i am very hungry".  Ri said and took both of them in a hug.

"We came at right time i guess, how are you guys and baby girl". Nick asked. Jules handed her their food and ri started eating like someone is going to snatch food from her stuffing her mouth full.

All of them shook their head looking at her, "Baby eat slowly you will choke and no one is going to snatch food away from you". Hutz said chuckling and others nodded.

"We are fine these training is a bit tiring". Maxi said and they nodded. "Jules why are you standing sit here". Ri said making her sit on the chair and even made her eat. Boys smiled at her.

"How are you guys specially baby?!". They asked to which they smiled. "We are fine and even baby is fine, when she is at work i don't worry about her at all because i know you all there to take care of her". Nick said looked at jules and a smile made his way on his face.

Others turned to look at jules and smiled too. As ri was eating herself and was making her eat. Ri finished eating and made jules eat and turned towards hutz and others taking their food.

They all were talking forgetting about their food ri started making them eat going from one person to another taking rounds. Boys were smiling at her.

"Boys eat yourself you will make baby girl tired". Jules said and made her sit and they pouted.

"We were loving it". Boys said and ri stood up and feed them again and they grinned. "Love you baby girl". They said.

"Love you too". Ri said and continued feeding them. They finished eating and were talking when there was a knock on the door.

Ri went to answer it. A couple was standing with bag in their hand. "Yes how may i help you come in". Ri asked and made way for them to get in and took them upstairs. Boys stopped their conversation.

"We are here to thank you for saving my fiancé's life". The lady told and they looked confused.

"You guys saved my life from a capsized boat few weeks back". The guy told. Ri, Maxi, rediy and Gonz kept looking at him making themselves believe that he was alive.

"Yeah how are you doing and how did that happened". Deano asked shaking hands with him.

"I am completely fit and fine all thanks to you guys for bringing me back to life, i got discharge just a day back so came here to thank you guys. I was kept under observation and was kept in coma for the week as some parts of brain was damaged but i have recovered fully. My boat overturned when a huge wave hit and it went underwater i tried to get out of cabin but couldn't get out and everything went black i thought i died but my eyes opened and found that i was alive and doctors told me that i was saved by lifeguards. I am glad that i am here alive and talking to you guys in person, i am very thankful to you guys for saving my life i don't know what would have happened to my family if i would have died. I am the only bread winner for my family my parents have retired and cannot work more i am the only child of theirs and i am the one who look after them, i love my family and i don't know what they would have done without me". He explained everything and they all listened to him carefully.