Chapter 79 - Fake Attack

Days were passing by and summer season had ended but still local crowds would pour down the beach. Ri was getting better as time was passing by girls, boys and everyone would often gather at someone's place to make her feel better.

Ri was feeling blessed and loved seeing their efforts to make her feel better and happy. It was just another day ri and hutz had an early shift.

Ri was the first one to wake up. She looked at hutz to find him stirring his sleep. Ri started placing feathery kisses on his face making him to smile.

"Good morning boo wake up". Ri said and he opened his eyes. "Good morning baby the best way to wake me up". Hutz said and pecked her lips.

"Let's get ready we need to leave". Ri said and he nodded. They got out of bed and went to freshen up. After freshening up and getting their bags ready they prepared their  breakfast.

"It has been a while since manan and ro has called how are they?". Hutz asked whilst having his breakfast.

"I don't know i am upset with them it has been more than a week not a single message nor a call, Rits was telling that ro is busy with his practice session that's understandable but still They are going to get an earful from me. Manan will get more scolded ro atleast randomly texts me, he doesn't even texts me. I miss them very much". Ri said having her breakfast but got sad at end.

"Baby don't get sad they will call soon, they might be busy". Hutz said taking her in his embrace.

"Soo much busy that they forgot their baby sis". Ri said pouting looking at him. "We will scold them together i promise don't get sad i don't like to see you sad". Hutz said and kissed her forehead to which she smiled.

"Come let's get going or else we will be late for work". Hutz said and kept the dishes away and washed them. They took their bag and left for bondi.

They entered the tower to see whip, chips, deano, jess, bacon, taco, max, reidy sitting in tower.

"Morning boys". They greeted to which they wished back. "Kiddo how are you now and how are manan and ro haven't heard about them in a while". Chips asked and hutz mentally facepalmed himself.

"I am good and don't ask me about them i don't know how are they, i guess they have forgotten that they have a baby sis who is missing them very much no message no calls, do one thing you call and ask them and even tell me how are they". Ri said in frustration and went out of tower.

Others got shocked. "Don't mind her words chips, it's just that she is missing them very much and it has been more than a week they have talked and today morning i asked them about her and she got sad, now you asked her it got her frustrated". Hutz explained and they nodded.

"My timing was wrong and i did not mind her words it's obvious to get frustrated and frustration is taken on the people you love". Chips said and he nodded.

Whip went behind ri when she walked out of tower. Ri went and sat under the stairs and took deep breathes to calm herself down.

Whip settled down besides her and took her in a side hug and ri rested her head on his shoulders. "I miss them very much whenever i call them it goes unanswered". Ri said and he nodded.

"Don't worry baby girl we all will scold them together for making you sad come let's go upstairs or else everyone will come in search of you". Whip said and kissed her forehead and she gave a smile.

They both got upstairs and ri went towards chips, "Chips i am sorry venting out my frus...". Ri said and she was about to continue when he cut her off.

"Kiddo no need to be sorry it's natural to get frustrated, i did not mind your words and we all will take their class together for making you sad, you have every right to get frustrated on them". Chips said and she nodded.