Chapter 68 - Missing

Boys and ri reached bondi. Parking the car in car park. They first went to tower. Entering the tower they found jules, chips and jeff sitting watching water.

They turned around to have a look at them before returning their attention back to water. "How did it go?". Chips asked.

"Everything went as planned, their parents took them to cops for what they did to liam". Hop said grinning. Boys started filling in the details about the workshop and how they told their kids doing to their parents and their reaction to it.

Jules got up and took ri in a hug followed by others, "Soo proud of you baby girl". They said and ri smiled at them.

"They will get punished for their doings and liam's fear will get reduced too and he won't be afraid of going to school". Jeff said.

"Though it will take time for him to trust anyone and recover but he will feel safe". Whip said and they nodded in agreement.

"I am going to change". Ri said and went out of tower towards the changing room unaware that someone is keeping an eye on her and following her.

Boys were about to follow but jules stopped them to have a talk with them as it was right time to talk as ri wasn't around.

Jules told them about her and ri's conversation and how she cried talking about it," Guys it would be better to tell her what's bothering you guys sooner this hiding thing is getting on her nerves and she gets really upset, i made her understand about it but she still has these things running in back of her mind". Jules said.

"Yeah it is affecting her, she isn't having a good sleep and she isn't taking her food properly too, she hardly talks which is soo not her, i can't she her like this, i hate hiding things from her". Hutz said with a frown on his face and sadness in his voice.

"Let's get this finished we are telling her what's bothering us we can't see her like this and in a way she will be more alert on her side if we tell her about her soo called mother being here". Hop said and they nodded.

"We aren't even getting their current location they have been hiding for some times now". Whip said and they nodded.

"Let her come back after changing and we will tell her". Maxi said and others nodded and waited for her to come.

Meanwhile Ri was taking her change from locker when someone came from behind and grabbed her. Things fell off from her hand and she started to fight back to get herself free. The promise ring fell off her fingers trying to fight back.

The person was stronger than her, she was about to run out of the locker room when he pushed her from behind and her head banged on the bench leaving her with a huge gash and she started bleeding.

The person did not wait more and stuffed her mouth so that she couldn't shout and picked her up and took her out of the locker room and put her in back seat of the car that was waiting for them and drove off. Ri was feeling dizzy with the bang on her head.

In tower everyone were waiting for ri,"What's taking baby sis soo long to come back it has been more than 5 minutes". Maxi said frowning.

"Exactly she doesn't take long to get ready, i hope she is alright". Hutz said frowning and getting worried . "Jules you go and check on her". Hop said and jules got out of the tower towards the locker room.

As soon as she entered she gasped looking at the mess around she quickly picked her radio,"Everyone come to locker room quickly". She radioed and was too numb to react looking at the mess in front of her.

Boys came running in the locker room and gasped looking at the scene, clothes were scattered around and blood on the bench and on the floor. Hutz looked and found out the ring lying on the floor which he gave her and picked it up.