Chapter 89 - New Beginnings

Ri's leg was getting better as time was passing by she had started to walk on her own making sure not to put much pressure. Still boys would carry her or would be by her side all times making sure she is okk.

Fews weeks passed by. Ri was now back to normal routine her ankle had healed completely.

India's tour was coming to an end too much to everyone's dismay as they bonded well and even ri and boys had teached them to surf. They were having the best time of their life. Boys and team grew incredibly close to everyone.

Hutz, boys, jules, girls, roo, team everyone were planning something big for ri which she wasn't aware off nor she had any slightest idea about it.

Ri and hutz were sleeping it was past midnight. Ri was feeling much cold and was constantly moving in bed and was snuggling close to hutz due to this movement hutz sleep broke.

"Baby sleep why are you moving soo much?". Hutz asked pulling her closer and kissed her forehead.

"Feeling much cold". Ri mumbled in her sleep and snuggled more into him that even air couldn't pass from between them. "Ohh baby let me get extra blankets". Hutz said but ri shook her head opened her eyes.

"Cozy comfy you". Ri said and lifted his hoodie and got inside as he was wearing an oversized hoodie for bed. Hutz smiled fullest at her gesture and wrapped his arms around her making her to smile.

"I need to buy more oversized clothes i guess for two of us to fit it, i am loving this having you soo close to my skin". Hutz said pecking her lips and ri smiled. He opened the zip a bit to make her more comfortable.

"Mhmm i love this too and do buy some oversized clothes i will be sleeping like this more often you are very comfy and cozy, not to forget warm too much to my liking". Ri said and kissed his chest making him to shiver a bit at her touch.

"Sleep before i get into the mood and will end up doing something else". Hutz said pecking her lips and kissed her forehead. Ri was soon fast asleep in his embrace. Hutz pulled the duvet around them. They both slept with ri sleeping on hutz and their legs entwined together and hutz hands wrapped around her waist.

It was soon morning. Hutz was the first one to wake up and smiled at ri sleeping inside his hoodie soo close to him. He grinned widely and kissed her forehead.

"Today's day my baby will never forget this is going to be the best day of her life". Hutz thought and kissed her forehead and pecked her lips.

He stayed in the bed for half an hour admiring ri and caressing her hairs and kissing her forehead every now and than.

He looked at the clock and decided to freshen up. He carefully sat on the bed making sure not to wake her up and slipped off his hoodie and made her sleep on the bed covered her with duvet and kissed her forehead and went to freshen up.

After freshening up he went to prepare their breakfast and lunch. He was making it when a sleepy ri wrapped her arms around him from behind.

He tilted his head to look at her, "Good morning baby why did you wake up you should have slept more". Hutz said continued with his work.

"Good night you left me alone in bed i couldn't sleep more because i was missing your warmth". Ri said to which he pulled her in front.

"Sleep i am holding you". Hutz said and ri leaned on him and he held her with one hand and continued with his work. He soon finished making it and picked up ri and took her to living room.

He lied down on the couch with ri in his arms making her to open her eyes. "Sleep i am here we still have much time left for work". Hutz said to which ri closed her eyes.