Chapter 13 - Busy Uneventful Day.

Continuation of the last chapter. Hope you enjoy this update. This chapter contains some abuse if uncomfortable please skip.

Ri pov

Whip and Gonz came up to the tower to take their lunch talking about something. We sat there watching the water.

"Does anyone know what is wrong with Maxi and Jess, they both seem angry for some reason". Whip said taking a seat on the chair. "Has something happened?". Gonz asked us.

I visibly tensed up and bacon saw that he immediately put his arm around me and started rubbing my shoulder which caught Whip and Gonz attention. Bacon told them the events that took place in the tower whilst rubbing my shoulders. He told them about taco's outburst and how deano, box, maxi and jesse heard the entire conversation.

He told them about how furious were  Deano and Box after the happenings and how taco got a piece of mind from both of them. I couldn't control anymore it was too much for me to digest, but to my luck there was a knock on the door. I quickly got up picking up my radio and went on the door to answer after composing myself.

"A lady has passed out in the women's toilet on the promenade ". She told me.

"Guys there is a lady who has passed out in women's toilet on the promenade, i am going there". I told them. "Radio us if you need help we will back you up". Bacon told me, i left the tower and made my way towards the women toilet on the promenade.

"Everyone please move back, make a way for us". I told them making my way towards the toilet but the door was closed.

"She was in there for long time we tried calling her, but there was no response, we peeked from down to see her laying on the floor unresponsive it looked liked she passed out so we called you". The lady  filled me with information.

"Central to Ri do we need to call an ambo". Came Whip's voice. "Not sure as of now the door is closed, i will give you  a call after i open the door and assess her". I radioed whip.

"Does anyone have a coin or handkerchief, i need it?" i asked in, general. A lady came forward and gave me a coin. I slid the coin from side of the lock and gave a gentle push twisting the bolt back making the door open.

"Everyone please back off ". I said crouching to side of her head and assessing for any injury." Hello can you hear me, i am a life guard". whilst patting her cheeks, but no response.

"Ri to central, the patient is in her mid teens, unconscious and unresponsive, has a pulse but it is quite rapid, has no injuries, it looks like she is in a deep sleep". I radioed the tower giving in info.

"Calling an ambulance for her. Gonz is coming down to help you". Whip radioed me. "Copy that".

"Hello can you hear me, can you open your eyes for me?". I told her but still no response, i squeezed her traps and rubbed her sternum that is when she moved a bit.

"Hello i am a lifeguard, can you open your eyes for me? ". I asked her, she said something but it wasn't clear.

"You just passed out, did you hit your head somewhere?" i asked her. I saw gonz coming in and took a place besides me. "No, i took some GHB". she mumbled incoherently.

"How much GHB you took". Gonz asked monitoring her pulse. "Took many of them". She mumbled. "Ri to Central its a case of drug overdose, she took GHB but how much is unknown, she is drifting in and out of consciousness ". I radioed the info.

"Ambos have arrived, i am bringing them to you guys". Came Whip's crackling voice through radio. "Copy that". I said keeping my radio down and trying to talk to the girl.