Chapter 96 - Brother - Sister's Day Out.

Hutz and hop were the most shaken up. Hutz was awake most of the time and was looking at ri's sleeping form. His mind was clouded with thoughts. He got out of bed and went towards the balcony to sort his mind out.

He leaned on the railing and was listening to the sound of crashing waves. "Not able to sleep?". A voice came from behind and he turned around and nodded.

It was hop, "Same here can't get the image of Princess laying lifeless out of my mind". Hop said sighing and joined him.

"Even me". Quinn said from behind, came and stood by their side. They all stood in silence listening to the waves crashing.

Jess and maxi came too and found all of them standing in the balcony. They sighed and got by their side after checking on ri.

"Guys what are you doing over here at 2 in morning?". Maxi asked making them to look at him.

"Unable to sleep". They said in unison. "But you guys need to get some sleep". Jess said and they sighed.

"We know that, the moment we close our eyes to sleep baby's lifeless image comes in mind and i feel like if i sleep something will happen to my baby, why are you guys awake". Hutz said sighing and looking outside.

"Nothing will happen to baby sis she is strong girl and about us we came to check on you guys as we found the bed and couch empty and we even checked on baby sis". Maxi said and they nodded.

"We know she is fine but it has shaken us up and we cannot afford to lose her, we almost lost her". Hop said and tears flowed down his eyes and hutz, quinn sniffed too.

Maxi and jess had tears in the corner their eyes but composed themselves and engulfed them in a hug. "She is safe and sound with us nothing will happen to her and we won't let anything happen specially in our presence". Jess said and they nodded.

They stayed for a while. "Off to bed everyone". Maxi declared and they nodded and got inside. As they walked in they heard coughing sounds coming from the room.

They hurriedly got in to find ri sitting on the bed coughing. Hutz sat by her side taking her in his embrace. Hop started rubbing her back.

"Easy, relax baby". Hutz said kissing her forehead. Maxi started caressing her hairs to soothe her. Jess brought a water and made her drink it.

Her coughing started subsidising. She kept her hand on her chest. "Kiddo breath with me, hutz rub her chest gently to calm her down she is having breathing trouble due to sore chest". Quinn said and ri looked at quinn and started breathing with him.

Hutz unclipped her belt and jess held her hand in place and hutz started rubbing her chest gently and kissed her forehead.

"We have got you relax baby". Hutz said soon her breathing was back to normal but her chest was hurting a bit. She closed her eyes and leaned on hutz.

"How are you feeling kiddo?". Quinn asked and started assessing her. "Chest and shoulder hurts a bit". Ri said and he nodded.

"It will hurt for time being, sleep you need rest, hutz even you sleep". Quinn said and made her lie down and clipped back her belt and adjusted the cushions. Hutz lied down they adjusted the duvet around them.

Hop started caressing ri's hairs and soon she was fast asleep. They all sighed. "We will keep a check on you guys". Quinn said and they nodded. Everyone kissed ri's forehead and left the room.

Hutz slept too holding ri close to him. Boys kept a check on ri throughout the night. Soon it was morning. Jess, maxi, hutz had a day off.

Hop and others left for their shift whilst roo and team left to freshen up at their hotel and were to meet them at bondi.