Chapter 50 - Press Conference

Ri woke up at past 6 in the morning. Freshened up got ready in her casual outfit, as she was early she decided to go for a jog and than at gym.

She went towards boys room opened it to find them sleeping. She decided to wake them up and ask them would they join in. She first went and sat on Maxi's bed and ruffled his hairs waking him up, "Big brother want to join for a jog and gym". Ri asked.

"Mhmm what's the time?". He asked shifting his head in her lap. "Its past 6:30". Ri said to which he got up kissed her forehead and left to freshen up.

Ri went towards jess and started waking him up, "Jess want to join for a jog and gym". Ri asked shaking him to which he hummed in response.

"Big brother part 2 wakey wakey if you want to join and get ready in 10 mins i am going to wake up hutz and whip". Ri said to which he opened his eyes and nodded.

Ri made her way towards whip and hutz room opened the door and went to wake up whip first. She sat on the bed and ruffled his hairs waking him up, "Wanna join for a jog and gym than get up". Ri said ruffling his hairs to which he opened his eyes and wished her good morning kissing her forehead and left to freshen up.

She went towards hutz and sat on the bed and ruffled his hairs to which he smiled in his sleep, "Boo wake up if you want to join for a jog and gym". Ri said to which he pulled her making her to fall on the bed and wrapped his arms around her.

"I would rather love to sleep with you in my arms". Hutz said with his eyes closed and a smile on his face.

"I don't mind either but the boys have already gone to freshen up so if you want to join than freshen up". Ri said giving a peck on his cheeks to which he opened his eyes nodded and got out of the bed to freshen up after wishing morning and kissing ri's forehead.

Ri sat there waiting for boys to come. Whip and maxi were already out and now they were waiting for jess and hutz. They came after 5 minutes.

They went towards elevator, when nilay and others came from behind greeting them. "Guys jigar is coming at 10 to meet you guys and give details of the events". Nilay, said and they nodded.

They pulled their caps and sunnies on and soon started their jog. They jogged for an hour and got back to hotel. They did a gym session for another hour and got back to their room to freshen up as they were sweaty.

After 15 minutes they gathered at boys room ordering the breakfast and talking about something or other. Ri was standing at the window looking outside. She was admiring the view.

Boys noticed her standing and enjoying the view. Hutz went towards her and stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and she leaned on him, "This is so beautiful". Ri said admiring the view.

"Yeah indeed it is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you". Hutz said admiring the view and looked at ri to which she blushed. Boys smiled at them and clicked pictures of them.

Breakfast came and they had it and were waiting for jigar to come. Ri sat besides hutz who had his arms wrapped around her shoulders and maxi was lying with his head in ri's lap who was messing his hairs.

There was a knock on the door. Whip went and answered it. He came back with jigar and settled down.

"How are you guys and little one doing?". He asked. "We are doing great". They said with a smile on their face.

"How far has been your trip?". Jigar asked. "Having the best time of our life it is pretty good to explore new places excluding the paps they are a true headache". Whip said.

"And not to forget people's weird stare wherever we go". Hutz said laughing making everyone to laugh.

"True people here look at foreigners as their new subject to study". Jigar said laughing and they laughed and nodded.