Chapter 85 - Stressed

It was another day ri and hutz were sleeping. It was around 3 in morning when ri woke up due to very bad headache, chills and aching muscles.

She sat on the edge of the bed pressing her temple to relax it did not work. Ri first thought to wake up hutz but dropped the idea as he was sleeping peacefully instead she decided to have a painkiller and than sleep again.

She got out of bed covered hutz with duvet and got in kitchen and looked in fridge for something to eat. She took some fruits and ate it.

She looked for medicine box found it and took painkillers and went towards balcony looked around for sometimes before going back to their room.

She entered the room only to find hutz frowning in his sleep as he was looking for her. Ri went and slide into duvet and he immediately smiled and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer.

"Where did you go baby leaving me alone?". He asked burying his head in the crook of her neck before ri could answer he frowned and his eyes shot open and put his hand on her forehead.

"Baby you are burning". He said and before she could say anything hutz got out of the bed and went to get thermometer and ri pouted.

He soon came back with thermometer and put it in her mouth and sat on the bed with her head on his lap. The beep sound went off. He took it and looked at the reading and his eyes went wide 39.6°C.

"Jeez baby you are having really high fever but how yesterday you were all fine, come change into something comfortable we are going to ER now". Hutz said and before ri could answer hutz went to get changed while ri stayed in bed and pouted.

He came after changing and saw her still in bed, "Baby do you need my help?". Hutz asked sitting by her side and took her in his embrace and kissed her forehead. Ri was about to say something when he spoke.

"Baby say something?". Hutz said and ri pouted more. "How will i speak when you don't even let me answer". Ri said pouting and he gave a sheepish smile and looked at her to answer.

"My body is aching and having a really bad head ache i just took painkillers i will be fine we don't need to go to ER". Ri said snuggling into him and he looked at her.

"No baby not happening this temperature isn't normal at all and we are going and that's final". Hutz declared and ri looked at him with a puppy face.

"No baby that face isn't working". Hutz said and stood up with her in his arms and took her to bathroom and made her sit on the slab and went to get some comfortable and warm clothes for her.

He soon came back and handed her the clothes and helped her get changed as she felt dizzy. She got changed and they got to living room. Hutz went to get their phones and came back with it and took the apartment keys.

He picked up ri and got out of apartment. Ri rested her head on hutz shoulders closing her eyes. He went towards maxi and jess apartment. He knocked on door for a while when a response came from inside.

"Easy easy who ever it is i am coming". Came Maxi's sleepy voice. He soon opened the door and leaned on the door with eyes still closed.

"Who ever it is you better have ruined my sleep for some valid reason or else.. ". Maxi said and was about to continue when hutz spoke.

"Sorry mate for waking you up this early in morning can you give me your... ". Hutz spoke and was about to continue when he opened his eyes and his sleep flew out of window and his eyes widened looking at ri in his arms and he got worried and cut him off.

"What's wrong mate what happened you here soo early in morning is she alright". He said everything at once getting worried.

"She is having really high fever i am taking her to ER her temperature is 39.6°C i need your car as i won't be getting any means of transport this early in morning". Hutz said and he put his hand on her forehead and immediately took it back.