S I X T Y - F O U R

Zhavia's Point Of View
Friday
December 18, 2016

I lean over Graysons bed trying to gently shake him awake. "Gray, baby wake up, it's three thirty we have to go in like thirty minutes."

"Mmh still tired, get back in bed with me." During the middle of the night I left Cams room to come sleep in Grayson's room with him. After the night I had I just wanted someone to hold me. To at least make me feel like everything was okay. "I can't we have to leave soon and you haven't even gotten out of bed yet." He just mumbles something before stirring awake, rubbing his eyes tiredly. I haven't turned the lights on yet. I don't want to blind him.

"I smell bacon." He yawns, Lisa cooked for us so we'd have something to eat before we take off. Surprisingly I actually ate, something I don't do much of these days. Since I've been a little bit light headed recently I've been trying to get back into my regular eating habits. That and I was hungry as hell when I woke up. I was surprised  I had an appetite.

"Yeah, your mom made us.." There is this feeling out of no where like my food is coming right back up, I just swallow it before it can actually come up. "She uh made-" My hand meets my mouth and I'm cut off by the awful feeling of my stomach flipping upside down.

I run to the door of Ethan and Grayson's Jack and Jill shared bathroom, sitting on my knees, throwing up in the toilet. I rarely throw up. Like rarely, so this is kind of alarming to me. "Shit Z, it's okay I got you. You're okay." Grayson almost rushes out of bed getting to the bathroom holding back my box braids for me. As soon as I feel like I can speak here comes more.

"Shit what happened is she okay?" Ethan opens his door to the bathroom standing over both me and Grayson shirtless... a sight I could get used to. My hand reaches up on the counter for tissue to wipe off my mouth when I feel like I'm done. "I'm fine I just got a little sick. It's probably just because I ate so early, I haven't eaten breakfast in like months. I usually wait till like mid day or something." I'm sure that's what it is, that and I can't stop thinking about what went down with my dad.

"You sure? We can take you to a doctor-" And there goes Ethan panicking. Grayson just looks at him as he stands up, helping me up as well. "She said she's fine, I'm really proud of you though." Grayson turns to me cupping both my cheeks with his big, soft to the touch hands. I furrow my brows confused as to what it is he's proud of right now. "You ate breakfast. You're getting back into routine." I shake my head to myself but he just brings my gaze back to him to see his smile. Before he plants a simple kiss on my forehead, still cupping my cheeks.

"Can you two do this in there? Otherwise I'm going to barf next." Ethan cuts in ruining the moment making me smile. "It's okay, you want a kiss too? Come here my wittle eeteeweetee." Grayson jokes walking over to Ethan with his lips puckered. It makes me happy to see them being their annoying selves. "It's too early for this shit Gray. Back up or I will break my foot off in your ass."

__

"You four call us as soon as you land. And I mean as soon. Not a second later, and Z you don't worry about anything. Sean and I will talk to Danny. You just worry about having fun and winning that race." Lisa says with a big smile on her face, she's probably excited to get a break from them... and me I guess. Cam yawns as Lisa and Sean each give her a hug.

"We know mom this is like our twentieth time flying. We know what to do just go." Cam finishes, Lisa and Sean go in a line hugging Ethan and Grayson and last but not least me. "Okay I'm sorry I'm just so happy." Lisa exclaims. "You kids have an amazing trip, and Z and Gray separate beds. I mean it." Sean finishes looking at both me and Grayson who just know we're breaking that rule. We haven't had sex in what feels like forever and now we get to be in New York, in a hotel free of parents...