S I X T Y - O N E

Zhavia's Point Of View
Thursday
November 27, 2016

"So are you coming with us this year as my bestfriend or as Grayson's girlfriend?" Cam jokes, shes sitting on her bed and I'm on the second bed in her room sitting criss-crossed in the middle of it. Its basically my bed.

I roll my eyes throwing one of the pillows on the bed at her. "Um why can't it be both? Acting like it's got to be either or." I giggle watching her catch the pillow. "It can be only either or. You two have been harder to separate lately. It's getting hard to stomach."

"Only because you and Julissa are always together with your boyfriends so I think it's only fair that I spend time with mine." I'm just joking, we both are. I have no problem with her spending time with Xander. She spent so much time going back and forth with Jackson, she deserves this.

"I've only been spending so much time with Xander because your always with Grayson. My brother is clingy bro. Your his bitch now. I have to face it, I lost." She jokes over exaggerate sliding her finger down her cheek pretending it's a tear, making a fake pouty face.

She is so extra, I shake my head to myself before getting off my bed and instead climb on to hers looking her in her eyes. "I am no ones bitch Cam Dolan, dont get it twisted." I squint my eyes putting both of my hands on her shoulders. She shakes her head disagreeing grabbing both of my wrist taking them off of her shoulders.

"Yes huh, you totally are. You're my brothers bitch he has like total control over you and everything." She moves my arms around, holding on to my wrists. She is so wrong. I shake my head before I attack her, straddling her, now playfully pinning her wrists down. "Stop saying that, I am not! Take it back dude." I laugh she shakes her head 'no' laughing to.

"Its too late to deny it now, we're over. I'm shocked you aren't in his room right now you whore." I gasp at her calling me a whore, she finally overpowers me sitting up, now switching our entire position with her now straddling me, pinning me down by my wrists. "He is my bitch, just like you are. I'm big pimping in this bitch." She shakes her head to herself, letting my wrists go letting me sit up as she just lays down on her side looking all mopey.

What's wrong with her... I sit over her as she just lies there "Cam, Cam what's up?" She just sighs shrugging before props her head up, resting her head in her hand. "Do you like love him? Like really?" What kind of question is that? I shrug before nodding.

"Yeah, of course. Of course I love him why would you ask that?" My brows furrow, confused as to what's going on right now. "I was just, what if he hurts you Z? What will that do to our friendship?" I can't say I haven't thought about that myself. I sigh laying down next to her tucking some of her curled hair behind her ear.

"Nothing will happen to our friendship. Cam you're like my sister. You are my sister. Nothing can change that, and he won't hurt me. I trust him, Cam I love him it feels crazy to say that but I do. You know how I usually am about guys." I turn so I'm now lying on my back, looking at her ceiling. I've only really been in two real relationships.

Grayson, and my ex Wes. I thought I loved Wes, I never said it out loud but I thought I did.

We only dated for four months, and he cheated. I hated him for it, but I was also kind of relieved. It was even better when he moved away. "I do, that's why I'm scared. I'm scared it will end badly, and that you'll stop coming around. I'm even more scared to see you hurt." She grabs my hand, touching it.

Usually when we have these kinds of  talks this is how it is. I'm a very touchy feely person. It makes me feel comfortable.

I roll over straddling her again bringing my face to hers, my hands cupping her cheeks. "He won't hurt me. Even if he does we will still be bestfriends I love him but not more than I love you. I know we haven't been spending much time together lately but we're still closer than ever, always." I look in her eyes, she needs to know I mean it I don't want her scared that me and graysons end could ever mean her and I's end.