T H R E E

(Repeat Slide By H.E.R. Feat. YG)

Zhavia's Point Of Veiw
Saturday
September 5, 2016

"Can you two knock it off?" I ask as we walk to footlocker, I told Keith I'd meet him there. "Knock what off?" Ethan smiles like they're doing nothing wrong. "This, I look like a weirdo with you two walking on each side of me. So can you not?"

"We're just doing what Cam asked." Grayson shrugs putting his arm around me. "She didn't say be my body guards." I sigh annoyed, they definitely are going to make things weird. So there's only one thing to do. "I have to use the bathroom, can you guys go to footlocker, and tell Keith I'm on the way?" They look at each other like they don't know weather or not to comply.

"Five minutes, if you're not there in five minutes or less we're coming to look for you." Grayson says all overprotectivly." This is almost too easy. "Yeah of course, thank you." I smile before walking the opposite way of them. I pull out my phone when I get far away enough from them.

Keith

Change of plans can you
meet me inside the H&M?

Fine with me, see you
in 5?

I'll be here (;

__

Almost thought I wouldn't be able to get rid of Ethan, and Grayson. I go straight to H&M, he's not here yet but that's ok with me. I look around the store checking out the clothes, and accessories. The need to buy something is real, but I've already spent two hundred dollars today.

My dad asked me not to go over fifty, even though he loaded up the card. He's trying to teach me about budgeting.

"That would look really good on you." I here a familiar voice say from behind me. "I don't know, reds not the best color on me." I giggle turning around to see Keith he looks me up and down and back again at the red velvet dress. "I disagree." He says making me smile, he's funny.

"You got jokes." I nod not believing him. "I have an idea." He looks at the dress again. "Lets here it."

"I say, you should try it on. If it looks good, I'll buy it for you." He answers me taking the dress off the rack. He has to be insane. "Woah, this dress is fifty dollars, you're insane. You barely know me." I grab the dress from him, I'm about to put it back on the rack when he stops me.

"I think it will be a fifty spent well, you scared you'll loose the bet? Didn't know you were a chicken." He says making me scoff. "Oh really? You know what, bet." I take the dress and walk to the dressing room. I close the curtain that's hanging up, and take off my original clothes putting on the dress.

It's definitely tighter than I expected it to be, but it clings to me perfectly. "I definitely won this bet, this dress is definitely not my color." I say walking out my dressing room revealing myself. "Agree to disagree, you definitely lost." He says looking at me in awe, there is no way I'm letting him buy this for me.

"Doesn't matter, because there is no way in hell I'll let you buy it-" I'm cut off when he holds up a receipt. "You didn't!" I shriek in disbelief. "Only I did." He shrugs with a smug look on his face.

"How the hell did you even buy it, when it's right here." I say examining the receipt he handed me, only for him to take it back. "Well, while you were busy telling me no, I snagged this little thing." He pulls the tag out of his pocket.

"Slick, now I'm talking this damn thing off so you can get your money back." I'm about to go back in the dressing room but he stops me. "Can't, the price tags been removed and you don't have the receipt." He smiles.

"You're insane." I go back to the dressing room picking up my original set of clothes. I put them in the bag he was holding, and took the bag from him. "So, does this mean I can't buy you anything to eat?" Is he serious? "Of course not!" I laugh as we leave H&M.

"Damn." He says unenthusiastically. "If it makes you feel any better, I've already eaten." I shrug as we walk forward. "Just means I can spoil you next time." Buddy is getting bold. "Next time huh?" I ask, I don't even think there will be a next time if we're being honest.

"For sure, I'm not able to go get you food, it's only fair that you hang with me again and give me the chance to buy you food." Before I'm able to respond to him I hear my name being called from behind me. "Zhavia Michelle Fields!" I hear Graysons voice boom. "Oh no.." I sigh looking down.

They come up to me and Keith. "Hey guys, where ya been?" I ask making it sound like I didn't ditch them.

"You know those weirdos?" Keith asks making Ethan, and Grayson look at him like he's crazy. "Weirdos?" Grayson asks while Ethan tries to calm him. "Yeah, these 'weirdos' are my chaperones." I say kind of disappointed.

"What the hell Z, you said you were going to the bathroom, we thought something happened to you." Grayson says all dramatically. "I'm fine, you guys just clearly weren't going to leave me alone. I'm not a child and I can take care of myself." I cross my arms, standing my ground.

"You sure know how to act like one." Ethan mutters.

"You wanna speak up?!" I ask getting in his face, he just laughs, like he's not taking me seriously. "What the hell are you wearing?" Grayson asks annoyed making me back up. I just roll my eyes, I'm not going to entertain them. "Where were we?" I ask smiling, turning back around to Keith.

"Sorry to break it to you but you're little date is over. So Heath is it? She's gonna have to get going our Uber's going to be here any minute." Grayson says making me turn back around, I was about to argue back with Grayson when I feel Keith grab my wrist aggressively. "Ow!" I squeal without thinking. Next thing I hear is Ethan.

"You better get your hands off of her."