F I F T Y - O N E

Zhavia's Point Of View
Tuesday
November 4, 2016

"Know you hate to confess, but baby you needed me!" I scream, my hand out the window as I fight the force of the wind. I haven't been able to do this in a minute. Cam is driving us around the beautifully lit city, the city at night us me favorite. She and Julissa are in the front seat, singing along with me and the radio.

I drink some of my snickers milkshake we just got from Dairy Queen. I told myself I'd watch my carbs but this was too good to turn down.

"You, needed needed needed me!" I shout dragging out the 'e' in me.

"Z please shut the fuck up!" I know Cam just isn't talking to me, I make eye contact with her in the window before I begin yelling to the instrumental part, waiting for Rihanna to begin singing again. "You needed-" I have to cut myself off, I know this bitch did not just turn the radio down... I try to reach up, turn it back up but Julissa smacks my hand. Cam starts to roll my window up.

"What'd you go and do that for?" I look between them waiting for an answer. "Um, maybe because we're at a red light, and you are yelling ma'am." Julissa laughs looking back at me. "You two are no fun-"

"No you're just having too much fun." Cam cuts me off, earring a high-five from Julissa. "I am making up for lost time you rats." They just laugh at me, whatever. I look out the window and there are three guys in a nice ass car beside us just looking into our car. "Hey guys-"

"Give it up Z, I am not turning the radio back up right now you clearly can't handle it-"

"Not that you dimwit, those fine ass guys are clearly checking us out." I can't help but laugh at Cam who almost breaks her neck trying to get a good look at them. "Oh wow, look at the one in the passenger seat." She is clearly drooling over him.

"Hot huh?" I ask subtly checking him out, not for me of course. "Very-" Cam agreed cheesing like a bitch. "Forget him the one driving is hot as hell wait a minute." Julissa finally adds her input after just looking. Before I can give my opinion she's rolling down her window. "Julissa wait what are you-" Cam tries to ask but she's cut off once the window is down, this is about to be good.

"Hey-" Julissa yells out the window signaling them to let down their window.

"Julissa stop-" Cam is so scary it's funny. They roll down their windows giving us a clear look, they definitely aren't hard on the eyes. "Hey, my friends think you're hot!" She leans with her arms resting on the window talking to them. I try to roll my window down but Cam must have locked mine. When I turn to try and signal a look at her she gives me a look.

"Girl you're dating my brother, watch it." She says serious. "I was just trying to get a good look." I put my hands up in defense. Speaking of, I check my phone. Nothing, Grayson has literally not said a word to me since Friday night. It's not like he's ignoring me, it's just not like him to not text or call me for this long. The boys in the car next to us say something back but I can't really hear them.

"Yeah, we're single. What's you're snaps?!" I can't believe how bold Julissa is. Sis is brave as hell meanwhile Cam is so embarrassed. Julissa pulls out her phone getting the one that's driving snap. "Julissa stop, this is embarrassing." Cam whispers, she's turning as red as a beat.

"Bro you're like super red." I can't help but laugh. "Ok I got it, you, in the passenger. My friend over here is shy right now. You want her snap?" Julissa asks making Cam panic.