F O U R T Y - N I N E

(Repeat No Time To Die By Billie Eilish)

Julissa's Point Of View
Friday
October 31, 2016

"You can go talk to them if you want, you can leave me by myself. I'm not going to fly off the rails, seriously." He's worried about me, that's nice and all but I can handle myself. I'm not going to drink, I know what it can do to me. His friends have been trying to get his attention all night.

"I don't want you to-"

"I said I will be fine, I have to use the bathroom anyways." I don't want him to feel like he has to blow them off to watch over me and make sure I don't slip up. He's about to speak up, probably tell me how he's going to stay with me when Aaron, someone from the football team comes up to him. "Dude come on, one round." He turns his head looking at me like he's about to decline, I'm doing it, I'm going to answer for him.

"Yeah Ethan, go ahead I have to go to the bathroom anyways. Go..." He gives me these unfair eyes before looking at Aaron yet again. "Fine, but one round, one. I'll come find you as soon as I'm done." He looks at me with promising eyes. "Okay, just go..." A soft smile emerges upon his face before he leaves.

I kind of want to find Zhavia, to apologize to her... I know she herd me in that bathroom. She had to she hasn't talked to me since. She probably just wants space. I don't blame her, I was out of line. I'm not going to drink any alcohol, but I am going to the table of drinks to grab a bottle of water. I can't say the alcohol isn't tempting...

It would make me forget about how Grayson is over me, how Zhavia is pissed at me, or how I don't want to go home because my dad is constantly accusing me of drinking again. But I know that it'd be temporary. So I don't give in, instead I drink some of my water. "It's a party and you're choosing water, why don't you have a real drink?" A voice says from beside me, I look over to see a familiar face, but I don't know her name.

"Bitch I don't do carbs-" The girls eyes widen and a smile grows on her face. "I remember you, you were Zhavia's lap dog, the one who almost 'attacked' me."

"I knew you looked familiar, want me to pick up where I left off?" I say it with and serious tone but she just giggles. "Calm down, I don't want to fight, I actually feel for you." She shrugs, feel bad for me why? "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Kind of cruel how Zhavia took the guy you were with and is pissed at you for not being okay with it. I always knew she was a bitch but that's kind of low. Even for her." How does she even know about that? "How do you know that? You some kind of stalker or something?" She shakes her head 'no'.

"Just someone who's sick of seeing that bitch be so self centered." Why is this girl such a bitch? Why is she all in Zhavia's business? Zhavia has her issues with me and that's fine, but I'll be damned if I let this bitch sit here and talk her shit. "Well that 'bitch' is still my friend so watch your damn mouth." I put my water down, crossing my arms. I could definitely take her. "You still want to be her friend after what she did? Come on have a little respect for yourself sis. If I were you I'd take him back. The same way she took him away-"

"Excuse me?" It's like she just started a fire in me.. "It's not my fault your friend likes to shop out of other people carts." She shrugs rolling her eyes. "What the fuck did you just say about her?!"

"I said Zhavia likes to take what's not hers. Your friend is honestly a whore-" I'm not even thinking when I push her, watching her stumble back before I get in her face. "Honestly, you're just some obsessed bitch. Just because Zhavia is prettier than you, smarter than you, over all better than you; and all the guys want her doesn't mean she's a whore. You spread a lie like that and I will fucking come for you." She just looks at me up and down before she pushes me.