F O R T Y - T H R E E

(Repeat Fucked My Way Up To The Top By Lana Del Ray)

Zhavia's Point Of View
Friday
October 23, 2016

Grayson grabs the back of my thighs picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He begins kissing, making hickeys on my neck while he walks us up the stairs making it his room. He shuts the door as soon as we get inside. "Mmh, the lock." I say in a breathy moan not even meaning to, the lock clicks. My back is against the door as he's holding me.

He moves us to his bed laying us down, he hovers over me moving from my neck to my lips. My hands roam, explore his body. I feel under his shirt feeling his abs. All I want is for him to take it off. He's always making me feel good. He grabs the bottom of his shirt pulling it off, letting it fall to the floor.

All I want to do is make him feel the way he makes me feel. Give it to him the way he gives it to me.

So I will, I flip us over so that I'm on top of him, straddling him. "I want to try something." I whisper smirking. "Try what?.." He asks with a smile. My index finger meets his soft lips shushing him. I pull off my hoodie and t-shirt leaving me in my bra. I feel both his hands snake there way up my back unclipping my bra, tossing it on the floor. Next my pants are unbuckled and dropped to the floor along with my panties.

I pull up my hair using the hair tie that was on my left wrist. I lean down kissing his lips, neck, chest, abs, his breathing hitches when I reach his V-line. I look up at him, making eye contact with him unbuckling his jeans pulling them and his boxers off exposing him to me. "Z.." He breathes out my name when I licks stride up from the base of his cock to just tip tasting him for the first time.

"You always eat me out, you did so good tonight. Let me make you feel good Gray." I take him in my hands pumping his cock swirling my tongue around his tip, slowly taking him to the back of my throat. Forcing myself to take all of him. I'm surprised I can when I do, he seems surprised too. "Fuck princess, you're always shocking me." He breathes out, his hands making their way to my head, guiding me.

"How so?" I come up immediately going back down on him while I look him in the eyes. "I wish I would have known you were capable of this. I would have put that mouth to work sooner. Just like that." His moans give me confidence I didn't know I was capable of having. I'd like to think I'm a pretty confident person all on my own.

I take him to the back of my throat again, and again, this time keeping him there. I can tell he likes this. He's trying so hard not push my head down. Seeing him like this is so fucking hot. From his moans to the way he's throwing his head back trying not to make any noise. It's nice to have the upper hand. To be the one in control...

A light cough leaves me mouth when I come back up letting myself breathe. "Slowly baby, breathe you've got it Z. Such a good fucking girl." He breathes out watching my every move. I swirl my tongue around his tip again pumping him with my hands. "I've got it, just tell me what you want Gray. How you want it and it's yours." I whisper before sucking him again going all the way down. His hips lightly begin to thrust upward following my movements.

"This feels so good..." He guides my head making me take him out my mouth, I continue using my hands. "But I'd never let myself finish before giving you your own orgasm baby. What kind of gentleman would I be..." I shake my head to myself lightly, maybe I want him to be the one who finishes first. I said I wanted to try something new, this is it. Stroking him I try to go back down on him but he stops me.