T W E N T Y - F O U R

(Repeat Body By Summer Walker)

Zhavia's Point Of View
Saturday
October 10, 2016

"Make you? Careful Z, it almost sounds like you're not declining." He smiles, looking down at the bowl of strawberries he prepared.

"Not right away, no, convince me." I mean it, if he can convince me enough, that's it. I'll cave, but just this once. Maybe once we release the sexual tension I won't feel so drawn to him. He looks up from his bowl smiling confidently as ever.

"Remind me which one of us is apparently cocky again?" He asks cocking his eyebrow. I scoff at him, and there is the thing to make me realize this is dumb. "Way to let your pride get in the way." I start walking away, when suddenly I feel him reach for my hand, spinning me around back to him. He takes it a step farther, picking me up, sitting me on the kitchen counter. He moves, getting so close to my neck that I can feel the heat radiating off of him and on to me, giving me goosebumps.

"You might think your in control but Zhavia, I assure you that you're not. So when your are underneath me, begging me to make you cum. Don't think that I'll forget this. How in control you thought you were." He whispers in my ear I feel my heart begin to pound out of my chest. We lock eyes when he pulls away from my ear.

Taking back initiative I think about what to say next. "I don't beg." His smirk returns, he looks me up and down, searching me, raising his eyebrow. "Wanna bet?" He asks making me chuckle softly.

I lean in whispering softly. "You're on." That's all it takes for him. He leans is kissing me, passionately, slowly. He caresses my cheek drawing me into him. I feel him pick me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, we move from the kitchen to the stairs, finally making it to his room. I hear the door shut as soon as we enter his room before hearing it lock.

He walks us over to his neatly made bed,
sitting down placing me in his lap while we continue to make out. I pull away taking the opportunity to pull my tank top off throwing it off some where behind me. He begins to kiss my neck, tickling me in the best way. "Ethan and Cam are still up, I suggest you not make a sound." He whispers in between kisses.

"Don't you think you might be giving yourself a little too much credit?" My breathing heavy from recovering from our kiss mixed the feeling of him kissing my neck. "I can show you better than I can tell you." I feel a vibration on my neck due to him mumbling, his head nestled between my neck.

"Why not do both-" I'm cut off by my own gasp, when he changes the position, now hovering over me. I feel his hand run up my back, unclipping my bra, dropping it on to the floor. He trails light kisses down my abdomen until he reaches my belly button. He looks up at me while he reaches into the waist band of my shorts. "Is this okay?" He asks lowly, I'm surprised he asks.

I nod, biting my lip. He begins to pull off my shorts and panties dropping them next to my bra. "First I'm going to make you cum with my fingers, then with my tongue, and well you get the point." I watch in anticipation, watching him gently, slowly slips his index, and middle finger in, he uses his other hand to make slow circles around my clit.

He starts excruciatingly, slow before he begins to make a 'come here' motion with his fingers. When he speeds up so does my breathing. He speeds up the circles around my clit too giving me a satisfying feeling, we're really about to do this... "This the best you've got, I have to say I'm quite disappointed." I breathe out licking my lips. "I'm sorry is this what you wanted?" He asks fingering me faster making me nod, I accidentally whimper and that's enough to fill his ego.

"Fuck..." It leaves me in a whisper, the last thing I want to do is make a sound, to make him feel proud of himself. "You sure you don't like me Z? Because there are parts of you that beg to differ right now." He pushes his fingers deeper, rubs my clit faster and I feel my first orgasm start to build. "You're hot, but you're still an- oh my god." My orgasm melts over me tingling, it was a small one, but big enough to boost Grayson's confidence.