F I V E

(Repeat B.S. By Jhené Aiko Featuring H.E.R)

Zhavia's Point Of Veiw
Monday
September 6, 2016

"Zhavia!" My dad calls out while I sit at my vanity getting ready. I wonder what I did this time. "I'm getting ready pops. Can it wait?" I yell hoping he says yes. "Get down here now!"

"Guess that's a no." I sigh putting everything I was using away. I grab my book bag, and my purse and head downstairs. "What'd I do this time?" I ask giggling knowing it can't be anything too bad. He just looks at me with a stern look.

"Two hundred twenty two dollars and six cents, that's how much you've spent this week, it's Monday. I know I said to have fun, but I didn't say to go crazy." He looks at me sympathetically. This makes me feel kind of bad, I didn't think he would mind there is still like eight hundred left.

"I'm sorry, look if it makes you feel any better I'm cutting myself off." I say seriously, he just looks at me before bursting out into a fit of laughter. "What, whats so funny?" I ask wanting to know he just shakes his head to himself.

"Cut yourself off? Z, you don't have to lie. It's fine we'll discuss budgeting when you get back from school." He says shrugging, he's wrong I definitely can. "You're so far from being right that you're wrong I definitely can." I say trying to stand up for myself, he just smiles. "Have a nice day at school." He says irking me, I'll show him.

I walk out of our house, walking down to Cam's place. Her house is about a seven minute walk from my place, it's my excise for every morning. I go on my phone checking my Instagram seeing what's going on, of course Ethan and Grayson are the first thing to pop up. I personally don't get why so many people wait every Tuesday to watch them.. they annoy me everyday.

I get it, it works for them though, they have a lot of supporters. Before I know it I'm at their house. When I knock on the the door Mr.Dolan greets me. "Morning Zhavia, they're running just a tad bit behind. They've been-"

"You're an idiot! Now we're late!" Grayson yells at Ethan cutting Sean off. They're both behind him in the living room arguing. "Boys, knock it off. I'm sorry they've been more hostile then usual lately." He says making me laugh, Sean's one of the funniest people ever.

"You took my phone off the charger, and now I only have sixty two percent left, and it's my fault!?" Ethan asks Grayson.

Sean just turns around giving them a look. "Ethan, go get the portable, but you better bring it back. Grayson, don't unplug your brothers phone anymore. I swear they are ridiculous, hope they don't bother you and Cam too much in the car."

He and my Dad get along quite well, sometimes a little too well, it can feel like they're better friends than me and Cam. "It's fine, I think I'll manage." I giggle stepping through the door. "You want something to to eat? I made omelets." Lisa offers.

"Tempting, but I'm trying to cut back. I have to loose a few." I say making her laugh. "As if, you're gorgeous." She says making me feel good, she the closest thing I have to a mom. "Thank you, but it's for track our first meet is happening in two months and I want to drop at least fifteen pounds." I explain she nods, she and Sean have always been super supportive of me being on the team.

"I'm sure you'll dust those other runners miss fast and furious." Sean encourages, earning us a gasp from Cameron who's coming down the stairs. "What about me?" She asks acting playfully hurt, she's on the team as well. She doesn't do cross country like me though. "Well honey you're fast too. Both of you are amazing." Lisa says hugging me while Sean hugs Cam.

"They're just being nice, they don't want to tell you I can smoke you." I laugh, they both give me a playful look. "Hmm... but I bet I'll beat you to the car!" Cam yells taking off and I follow behind her. "Hey! You started before me cheater!" I yell before I still somehow beat her.

"How do you do that?" She laughs getting in the car, I do the same. "What can I say? I'm fast like that." I brag she rolls her eyes and Ethan and Grayson soon get in too. They both just look at each other like they're communicating without talking. "What's with those two?" I ask Cam as she starts the car.

"They've been at each other's throats since Sunday." She says now driving. Then it hits me, they're probably beefing about that petty kiss I had with Ethan. Who knew it'd be so easy to get them mad at one another.

__

When we get to school Cam takes off leaving me to walk with Ethan and Grayson to the building. "Stop walking so close to me." Ethan says pushing Grayson, who shoves Ethan. "Can you two cut it out, calm yourselves." I say making them turn around and look at me since I'm behind them. "Whatever." Grayson says rolling his eyes walking off.

"Drama queen." I say rolling my eyes, I step in and start walking behind Ethan instead of behind him.

"Who me or him?" He asks making me laugh. "Yes." I answer making him roll his eyes. "Rolling you eyes? That's awfully rude, and here I was thinking we'd be closer after our little moment." I say making his eyes go wide.

"Our little moment? Grayson knows, he's been giving me shit since it happened, and your hickey got me in trouble." He says sounding regretful. "Ouch, don't tell me you regret it, I thought it'd be the beginning of our epic love story." I say acting hurt, he just laughs.

"It didn't even mean anything to you, knowing you, you did it out of boredom."

"Do you seriously think I don't have a heart? Now what if I told you I really like you Ethan?" He looks at me with hopeful eyes. "Do you?" He asks wanting to know.

"To be continued..." I say before jogging away catching up to Grayson. "Anger, that's what you're feeling isn't it?" I ask walking beside him. "It's none of your business, bud out." He says trying to ignore me.

"Want me to kiss you too, to make it even?" I ask smirking, with that he stops walking making me do the same. He just looks at me confused. "You know? How?" He asks so lost, this is rich. "Maybe because I was the one who opened your door. Gave you a font seat view, don't be stupid Grayson. You knew I knew you were watching." I say feeling like I have the upper hand.

"You did that on purpose?" He asks sounding annoyed. "Uh, duh I got both your asses back for that little scene you caused, and now I'll leave you with a question that will wrack your brain all day." I say smiling. "Which is?" He asks sounding a bit annoyed, I get on my tip toes, to whisper in his ear.

"Did I want to do it, or was it all to piss you off?"