T W O

Zhavia's Point Of Veiw
Saturday
September 5, 2016

Cam and I bought so much shit, this is why I don't come to the mall when I first get money. We're going to the food court now to meet up with Ethan and Grayson. "Oh I think I see them right there." Cam points them out, they are sitting at a four chaired table sitting on opposite sides. "Alright cool, I'm gonna go ahead and go to the Chic-Fil-La line since it's building." It's always the longest line here, but I'll wait cause, the flavor.

"Alright, I'm gonna go to Cinnabon." She smiles before walking off. Damn, I should have asked her to get me four of the mini cinnamon rolls. I'm definitely not going to that line after this one, I try to look ahead and see who's all in front of me. I'm dead like the 9th person in line right now and these bags are getting heavy. "Want me to take your bags to the table for you?" Ethan asks coming up to me while Grayson's right beside him, what the-

"Oh, well I can wait in line for you." Grayson says sounding like he's trying to one up Ethan. "You guys are being nice and it's weird, however I'll take it. Here you go." Ethan takes all the bags I just gave him while eying Grayson he starts walking them to the table. What do they gain from this...

"Oh and I want a-"

"Chicken sandwich meal with a medium lemonade, and two Polynesian sauces for your fries and one chic-fil-la sauce for your sandwich." He says taking the words out of my mouth. "I could kiss you right now, wow." I say amazed, that's totally weird but am I gonna ask? No. "Here." I try to hand him a 10 but he shakes his head. "I got it." He smiles, this is it I must have hit my head and am in an alternate universe.

"Bitch take the money, I'm not trying to have you pay for my meal and then bring it to the table and hit me with the 'I paid for this it's mine' and eat it-" He looks at me confused. "Didn't you do that to me at McDonald's?" He asks while I roll my eyes, that wasn't the point. "Take the damn 10." I say more aggressively and he does. They're being weird and I'm definitely not going to ask. When I get to the table I sit across from Ethan where he sat my bags.

"Alright, give me the news what'd you do? Did you make me sit in something again, he's gonna poison my food isn't he, or ruin my clothes? This is why I have to stop washing them at your guys' place." I say thinking outloud, he just laughs to himself shaking his head lightly. "We can't just be nice? Look I know we aren't always the best of friends on account of you don't like me and Grayson-"

"Aw, the correct word your looking for is hate, but continue." He rolls his eyes but continues on. "I'm just being nice." He shrugs, I smell bull shit. Grayson comes back to the table sitting next to me and hands me my bag. "Thank you..?" I say waiting for the other shoe to drop. When I look inside the bag to get my food out I see that he left my 10 that I told him to pay for my food with.

"That's it I'm asking. What the hell? You two are usally annoying now you're being really nice to me after I saw you two arguing earlier. Explain." Cam comes to the table sitting next to Ethan with her cinnamon roll, what I wouldn't do for one of those right now... I'm guessing she can sense the tension of the table.

"Ok, what did I just walk into?" She asks opening her box. "You're brothers are being creepy, this one paid for food and waited in line for me and this one walked my bags to the table." She just giggles to herself not bothering to lookup from her food. "I don't see the issue." She continues.

"The issue is they're up to something and-"

"Which one of us do you like more?" Ethan asks interrupting me. I look between the both of them. "What?" I ask, laughing while eating some of my fries.

"We want to know which one of us you like more." Grayson says it this time. "I think the answer is clear." Ethan says cockily. "Why does it matter?" I ask waiting for an answer. "We just wanna know, to settle a dispute.." Ethan says the last part quietly, shamefully. Now it's clicking! "This is what you two were arguing about?" I ask with a giggle tickled by this.

"Just answer." Grayson says getting impatient. "I will, but your hand on my thigh, definitely won't shift my answer." I shrug smirking. "Dude!" Ethan calla out as though Grayson's doing something unfair. "I tried." He defends himself pulling his hand away.

"I didn't say to take it away." I flirt, he raises his eyebrow and tries to put his hand back but I smack it away looking at him annoyed. It's really fun flirting with him and then proceeding to turn him down messing with him is the only reason I like having  him around. "You guys are always arguing over the dumbest things I swear." Cam says eating, bitch.

"But it was about me?" I say confused. "Yeah you're the dumb thing." She says seriously, um rude. "Anyways, my answer is that I hate you both equally. Plain and simple, but thank you for paying for my food, and you for bringing my bags to the table."

"She's just saying that because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings." Ethan says proudly, a fool.
"If she doesn't want to hurt my feeling it means she clearly likes me." Grayson says putting his arm around me. I just roll my eyes eating my fries. Grayson takes one and I give him a look. "Bitch!" I say smacking his hand yet again. "I paid for it." I just shrug and continue eating my food.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pull it out seeing a message from a new number.

766-549-0461

Hey, this is Zhavia right?

Who the hell?

Yes?

I hope you don't mind.. 
I asked your friend for
your number. It's Keith
from footlocker..

Oh the pretty boy. In that case
of course I don't mind.

Lol thanks. You still here in the
mall? I just got off the clock

Yeah actually, I'm in the food
court why whats up?

Wanna hang?

__

"Cam..." I say with a smile dragging out the 'M'. "If you want some of the Cinnabon I'll give you some." She says with a giggle. "I was gonna ask if we could pretty please stay here for another hour."

"Zhavia.. why?" She asks tiredly. "Cause her little footlocker boy wants to meet up and hang." Grayson answers for me. Can he not be all up in my phone? "Nosey much?" I ask turning my head to look at him.

"I'd say yes I would, but I really wanted to get back home and take a nap. I'm drained." Cam says with sorry eyes, we have been up since 8. "Aw man, you're gonna have to pass." Graysons says acting upset. "Or, I'll just have to rain check."

"I think you shouldn't meet up with strangers." Ethan chimes in. "I think you can kiss my ass." He just puts his hands up defensively and I text Keith back.

Keith

I'd absolutely love to but my
friend is my ride and she wants
to get back home :(

I can take you home if you're
comfortable with that

__

"Actually, he said he'd bring me home." I say with a smile, Cam looks at me like I'm crazy they all do. "What?" I ask eating some of my sandwich.

"Not to sound like a buzzkill but you barley know him Z, your dad would never be ok with that." She's right but I'm not a child. "I can take care of myself and my dad wouldn't even know." I shrug but she just shakes her head. "I don't know..." She sounds uncomfortable.

"I could stay here with her. Protect her if dude steps out of line." Grayson says making my eyes widen, I'm not sure if that good or not. "Then I'm staying too." Ethan says shrugging. "Okay, that sounds a little better. You guys have to be back by seven though, have to." She says assertively, I don't even know if I want to agree to this anymore. Ethan and Grayson staying here with me? Like baby sitters? I think real hard about my next words.

"We will."