T H I R T Y - T H R E E

(Repeat Stretch You Out By Summer Walker)

Zhavia's Point Of View
Sunday
October 18, 2016

My dad left to go get his tires changed, so I texted Grayson to come over. Overall, I've decided to not tell him about Ethan. What would I be causing besides trouble? We already have a lot of that going on around us.

It's only a problem if I make it one. The door should be unlocked, I'm not going all the way downstairs to let him in. I'm an athlete, but I'm still lazy. I hear my room door being opens and closed from my couch. I turn around seeing Grayson standing by my door, all tall and brooding in his fitted blue shirt, and grey sweatpants... "Anyone ever teach you how to knock, what if I was indecent?" He looks at me with stale eyes shrugging as though he's annoyed.

"I've already seen you naked, we've passed fucking indecent." He rolls his eyes, clenching his jaw, he's mad...  "You're pissed at me.." I get up from my couch walking over to him.

"You think? You avoided me. What the fuck was that about? You do realize you've played with my feelings for like years now. When you ignore me for two days it feels like we're back to step fucking one." He says in such a low tone like he's talking down to me, scolding me like I'm some kind of child. I get it though he's pissed, he has a right to be.

"Calm down, look it was only for two days I'm sorry that I didn't mean to make you feel like that..."

"I'm not going to fucking calm down, you hear me but you're not fucking listening! I say don't leave me on read and you do it. I tell you not to push me and you do it. I don't care if you're avoiding me for an hour or a week. Don't fucking do it. If you have a problem you talk to me or you tell me you need time to yourself. But you don't avoid and ignore me." He steps so close to me I swear he can probably hear my heart beating out of my chest...

"Got it." My voice, tiny, quieter than it usually is. I hold my tongue not saying anything slick like I want to do. I hate when he talks to me like I have to just listen to him. "You can just go ahead and say whatever it is you're holding back. I know it's killing you to just not say anything."

I shrug my shoulders, he's doing it again, acting like I need his approval, permission to speak my own mind. "You're acting like you own me. You're not talking to me like a person Grayson you're talking to me like you own me. 'Don't leave me on read', 'Don't avoid me', and 'you can go ahead and speak'. I get that I pissed you off but if we're going to work, you need to stop telling me what the fuck to do." He just raises his eyebrows, nodding before he laughs.

"What you think it's funny?" I ask beyond annoyed right now. "Yeah Z, I do. You sure didn't seem to mind me talking to you like this when we were fucking. What? It bothers you now? You're funny, it's cute.." I look him up and down, scoffing, rolling my eyes. He is so full of himself.

"You are so goddamn full of yourself. You're not the first guy to make me cum. If you own me because you fucked me... so does any other guy I've fucked." I whisper the last part in his ear, when I pull away from his ear I can see the frustration in his eyes. He's so big and bad until he's being told. Neither of us say a word, there is nothing left to say I'm completely right.

Out of no where I feel his hand around my throat, well this is new. "Frustrated?" A smirk on my face he just rolls his eyes. "You can be so fucking annoying you know?" He whispers in my ear.