S I X T Y - F I V E

(Repeat PARTYMOBILE By PARTYNEXTDOOR)

Zhavia's Point Of View
Friday
December 19, 2016

"Okay now we have an hour minimum staring now." Grayson says as soon as I close the after Ethan leaves, we sent him out with a list of things to get from the store and told him to go get us some food. I step back, backing myself into the door. He looks me up and down, undressing me with his eyes. There's this lusty look in his eyes when he looks at me and that alone is enough to turn me on.

He steps forward and pulls me towards him using my necklace. He leans toward my lips, still holding my necklace. He's so close. Eager and entecapatimg his next move I try to close the gap by leaning in, instead he teasingly pulls back, dodging my kiss. Of course he'd pull this shit I want him on me right now. To taste him on my lips...

"You're really gonna make me work for it? Hm?" I whisper due to ho close we are, he nods smirking.

"Yeah, I'm gonna make you work for it..." Suddenly, he grabs my braids, pulling my head back making me gasp, looking up at him. He leans forward, lightly, gently leaving kisses on my neck. "Then I'm gonna make you beg for it." His voice vibrates against my skin, I can't help but hang on to every word. "Mmh? Then what?" He comes up from my neck slowly, looking me in eyes.

"Then I'm gonna make you cry for it. I'm not stopping till I see you form tears due to how good I'm making you feel, and that's how I will know that I've done my job." He caresses my cheek, his hand is just about the size of my face. He slides his hand farther back against my smooth skin, he uses his thumb to pulls down my bottom lip. It springs up once he lets go building the tension.

"Why waste time telling me about it when you could be doing it." He examines my eyes, then my lips with his beautiful hazel eyes. If he doesn't just hurry up and fucking kiss me... he's dragging this out, he waits a few seconds making me grow impatient.

Finally, he dips down hovering over my lips. Only this time it doesn't take long before I feel his lips on mine. I use both my hands to cup his cheeks kissing him, the kiss is an almost innocent one. I follow his league not using tongue, his hands find their way to way to my ass, griping it. I'm enjoying our kiss, how innocent it feels until he picks me up making me gasp.

He keeps his hands on my ass holding me up. My first thought is that he's going to take us to his room, but I'm surprised we he takes us to the table... laying me down the table, my head touches the cold wooden surface. He stands himself between my legs. He moves from my lips to my neck making hickies.

"Grayson aren't we going to your room?" He pulls away for a quick second taking his shirt off, dropping it deside the table. He's been working out lately and it's kind of starting to show...

"We could... or? I could fuck you..." He seductively slips his hands into my pants, he slides his finger between my wet folds, coating his finger in my wetness before he goes up circling my clit, almost immediately butterflies attack my stomach, I feel just a fraction of what I really want to feel.

I look up at him, looking him in the eyes, sucking in my bottom lip waiting for him to finish what he's saying. "Right here, right now." Maybe it's the fact that his body hasn't been on mine in two weeks, or maybe it's the thrill of possibly getting caught, but I slowly nod my head, begging him with my eyes.

"Yeah? You want that baby?"

"Mmh, I want you to fuck me on the table, I want you to make me scream your name." I say almost challenging him, his hand slips away from my clit and instead to the waistband of my sweatpants, sliding them off of me. He lets them drop to the floor he smirks to himself shaking his head when he realizes I'm not wearing any panties.