S E V E N T Y

(Repeat Down Under by NONONO)

Zhavia's Of View
Saturday
December 20, 2016

"Grayson Bailey Dolan!" Where the hell is he? I can barely keep my balance but not even that will stop me. I'm looking around everywhere. I step outside walking over to the lake where I see a bunch of guys then.. I spot him, he's with Ethan and some guys who look like they're on the football team.

"Grayson!" Unbalanced, cold, and drunk as hell I walk up to him in front of his buddies. He furrows his brows looking concerned. "Hey, what's wrong are you okay-" I cut him off channeling all of my anger, I slap him earning 'oooh's' from everyone nearby.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you! The hurt, the manipulation, the lies! Where the hell does it end with you?! Julissa told me everything!" He holds his cheek and his concern turns quickly into confusion. "Are... are you drunk?!" He sounds irritated all I can do is roll my eyes, me being drunk is the least of his problems.

"Z what happened-" Ethan starts but Grayson rudely cuts him off. "You know how drinking makes me feel, how it makes you feel- I'm gonna kill Cam. Come on let me-" He tries to reach for my hand but I slap him again... this time he gets mad.

"Zhavia, I know you're drunk, but if you slap me one more time-"

"You'll what? You'll put your hands on me? We both know how you get when you're angry. Fuck you." I feel like I don't even know who he is, I trusted him. The guys he's standing around start laughing, but that's far from my main concern. "Told you that bitch was crazy..." One of them tries whisper quietly, but not quietly enough before making the rest of the guys laugh.

I just roll my eyes, I'm about to speak up when Ethan beats me to it.

"That what?" Ethan doesn't hesitate to turn to ask to the guy, Grayson, facing me takes a deep breath and brushes his thumb against the tip of his nose... making a fist. Before I can comprehend what's going on he turns around punching the guy, bumping into me making me step back almost falling in the lake in the process due to how dizzy I feel.

"Zhavia watch out!" Ethan rushes over to me, catching me...

"Thank you, I'm fine."

"You sure, you're shivering." I look behind Ethan to see that the guy Grayson hit fell to the ground while the rest of the guys are holding Grayson back. He pushes the other guys off of him, turning around looking at me, coming toward me...

"I'm fine I- I just-" I'm cut off by Grayson grabbing my wrist harshly, pulling me away. "Ouch! What the hell?! Let go of me-"

"Shut up, just shut up Z! You wanted to talk fine we're going to go talk."

"Grayson, you're fucking hurting her!" Ethan follows directly behind us. He stops walking, still holing on to my wrist. "I am so tired of you budding in Ethan for once will you just bud the fuck out?" Grayson says harshly, in this moment I'm more worried for Ethan than I am me.. I've only ever seen them physically fight twice and both times ended with someone having to pull Grayson off and Ethan bleeding.

Mentally I can't take that right now.

"No, not until I know Z is okay, you almost pushed her in a lake a minute a ago." Ethan argues, I'm stopping this before it starts.. "It's fine, I'm fine. I need to talk to him anyways. It's okay really." With that Ethan nods a little and Grayson continues to pull me away until we reach the house, bringing me into a room locking the door. I sit at the edge of the bed facing the door as he stand in front of me.