T W E N T Y - F I V E

[A/N : So, could I copy and paste best friends brother 2 from my smut book? Yes, but I'm not going to... so... this the remix jdhdjdkkdkd]

(Repeat Phone Calls By Jessie Reyez)

Zhavia's Point Of View
Sunday
October 11, 2016

It's seven in the morning, and I'm awoken by the sound of someone singing in the shower, Grayson... "I'm way too good to you, you take my love for granted I just don't understand it!" His voice is muffled, but I can still hear him. I- I'm still naked... I try to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I need to get up, and get out. I pick up my clothes putting them on, thinking about what I did.

I feel a pit in my stomach start to grow, what did I do? The shower stops, I shake it of and go for the door. As soon as I reach for the door nob I hear him. "You sneaking out on me Z? I thought you like me all the cuddling you were doing." I try to put on a front, because if we're being honest I absolutely hate myself right now.

I spin around, facing him. I can see the water droplets on him, his towels wrapped around his waist. I put on a brave face. "You don't have to pretend anymore, you got what you wanted from me. I'm just gonna go." He reaches for my arm trying to stop me. "Z-" He's cut off when I leave his room, I just want to go home. I should have stayed at home.

__

"I have to leave for the road on Tuesday, we have Monday off so we can spend it together. I should be back sometime Saturday." My dad explain to me as we sit at the table eating lunch that he made for me. He's going out of town for a meeting.

It's nothing he hasn't done before.

"You okay baby? You don't seem like you're okay..." He sounds concerned, I feel like crying, crying because of the realization that I've come of. What that realization means. I just nod, I don't want to worry him. "I'm just not feeling too good."

"Probably from eating that raw ass steak yesterday, I told you not to-"

"I didn't, dad it's fine it's just a stomach ache. Nothing too terrible." I laugh, my dad is always making me laugh. "Well if there is anything you want to talk about we can, it just seemed like something was bothering you." He says before getting up from the table, going into the kitchen to put the dishes we just used away.

"Dad, what do I do when I've done something so bad, that I'll loose a friend?" I ask quietly, not having the stomach to say it any louder. He looks at me sympathetically. "Is this about you and Cam, or Julissa? Because if it is there is nothing you could do to-"

"It's a different friend.." I cut him off, he just smiles. "Z, you don't have any other friends."

"Ouch, way to make me sound like a loser." I giggle, making him smile. "Look, Even if you did, I don't think they would matter, no one will ever compare to the bond you've made with Cam or Julissa."

"He understands things that they don't, I can talk to him about the real stuff... he understands me. And I know he cares about me and I don't want to hurt him, or loose him." My dad looks at me with wide eyes. "Him? Baby 'he' better be me the way you're talking about him." He says in a serious tone.

"Don't make me regret asking dad please." I really need his advice I was thinking about Cam, and Julissa, and I never stopped to think about him. "If you've done something that bad, that you feel like will mess things up. You tell them the truth, and you let them decide weather or not they want to stick with you and work it out, or stop being friends. What ever you do, you shouldn't lie or try to hide it. Unless it's illegal in which case you have the right to remain silent, use it... learned that one the hard way, back-"