S E V E N

(Repeat Supermodel By SZA)

Zhavia's Point Of Veiw
Monday
June 2, 2015

Flash Back: One Year Ago, Last Summer

The whole track team is here, along with a few other athletes. A party.. I don't do parties, but Cam does. I told her there are way more productive things we could be doing tonight, but is there really? It's the middle of summer.

We've been here for a good hour and I have yet to find Cam, where the hell could she have gone. I'm looking for her, but instead I spot Diamond, not what I need tonight, I go to walk the other way when I hear her call my name. Damnit.

"Oh look, it's Zhavia. Where are you going don't you wanna hang with us?" She asks I don't know what she's trying to do, she hates me. "No actually, you're here so I'm going to have to decline." I say with a smile. "You're not the one who gets to be a bitch to me. You had sex with my boyfriend. Not the other way around." She says all butt hurt, I'm tired of trying to explain that night to everyone. So I've just given up.

It's a story that is fake, and it has no power unless you give it power over you. "Oh and he enjoyed himself too, I hope you're enjoying him. He didn't last very long if ya know what I mean." I say with a smirk that almost kills her. He and I just made out, once it was last month. I didn't even know he and she were a thing.

She didn't want to hear that though, she blames me and not him. She continues to tell people that I 'seduced' him into cheating on her with me. He tells people that too, really gets him a lot of credit especially with the guys. Of course everyone would belive them over me. It's two against one. "You're such a slut you know that, who can blame you though maybe it's cause mommy wasn't there to show you how girls should really act." Thats it, she's crossed a line I'm going in.

"Excuse me bitch what did you just say to me?" I ask really to throw hands right here right now. "You heard me, you no mother, no boyfriend, no thumping slut. Did I strike a nerve?" She ask smiling. "And yet you still wanna be me... jealousy is a cruel thing Diamond." I say walking away, anytime she says anything to me I try my hardest not to let it hit me.

But my my mom is my weak spot, I told Cam I didn't want to come here. I go back to looking for her and instead I find Ethan and Grayson outside by the pool. I was about to ask them if they can help me find Cam, but I stop when I realize they're talking about me.

"Do you think she really slept with Jayden?" Ethan asks and Grayson shrugs. "It's not really our business, is it?" Grayson asks him.

"I mean kind of, if either of us want to have a chance. And by either of us I mean me, did you see the way she was looking at me? She wants me bro." Ethan says confidently, they like me? What the fuck-

"You're delusional, she wants me clearly. I'll be able to prove it when I bag her first. You don't stand a chance bro. She wants me." Grayson says laughing. "Yeah, according to Jayden she wants everyone. He said she was easy."

"Only one way to find out." Grayson says smirking. "You really think you're gonna win huh? I'm so confident that I've got this that I'm willing to put down money. Twenty dollars?" Ethan says. "Twenty dollars and a night with Zhavia, bet." Hearing him, them say this makes my stomach flip, thats what they see me for?

I'm worth twenty bucks? What the hell is wrong with them... maybe the problem is me. Why do all guys do this... They were both being really nice to me since last month when the rumors started. I thought maybe they really wanted to be my friend, since I'm always at their place. I thought they really cared.

No wonder Ethan and Grayson have been 'trying to get to know' my interest, and help me out and whatnot. They just wanted to get in my pants, I know I should not have come here tonight.

"Hey have you guys seen Cam?" I ask making my presence known, as though I just showed up. They turn around seeing me behind them.

"Uh, yeah she's upstairs, you okay? You look upset." Grayson says, as if he cares. "I'm fine, I just want to leave. I've had enough of tonight." I say honestly. He nods. "You wanna talk about it? We can go upstairs if you want." Ethan offers, this whole things just makes me feel sick.

"No thanks." I say leaving.

I hate them, I swear it.