Their Taylor Swift album and song

(A/N: I'm becoming a cringey fic writer. But to get a little personal, I have been madly in love with Taylor Swift since 2014. I legitimately am one of those crazy fans who collects her merchandise, I drove almost 200 miles to see her on the Reputation Stadium Tour, my makeup bag is Taylor Swift. So yeah.

Just wanted to include, my favorite album is 1989, but I don't think it really fits any of these characters so ya know. Unfortunately, I had to leave that masterpiece out.)

Steve Rogers: Speak Now, Back to December.

OKAY, everyone wants to say it's Coney Island, that's too basic. So no.

Steve is such a Speak Now guy it HURTS. Like he definitely likes the old Taylor best, but her country transitioning into pop more mainstream stuff. And Speak Now is written all by Taylor, which makes it more genuine, something that is so Steve.

And Back to December is so perfect. While it's about the girl leaving, I feel like he could relate to this so heavily with Peggy. Like we all know he misses her, whether that be as love or friend, but Back to December is one of those simple masterpieces. It fits Steve so well.

Chris Evans: Lover, Paper Rings.

Chris is literally such a sweet guy. He's like a puppy, Lover only fits him.

Lover is such a pure and happy album, so it fits Chris. The bright aesthetic fits his personality too, so I think it's just the ideal album. And Paper Rings because he is definitely the guy that would marry you with paper rings, even if he likes shiny things (I know it's the other way around but it wouldn't make sense with sentence structure so live with it).

Ransom Drysdale: evermore, no body, no crime.

Do I even need to explain?

Okay, so in general, Ransom gives me evermore vibes. He's definitely that light/dark academic aesthetic. He's such a mean and shitty guy, but at his core, he's broken, which is the vibe I get from evermore.

And no body, no crime. Dude. He murdered his grandfather. I don't need to explain.

Andy Barber: Red, State of Grace

Okay, so Andy is a complicated guy, Red just fits him.

In general, Red is such a complex and beautiful album. It's Taylor's partial transition from country to pop, then she has absolute classics like All Too Well, and there's so much heartbreak that it just fits Andy not only with her personality but his story.

And State of Grace is such a powerful song. It dives deep into ideas of fate and a new, establishing love that could or could not end tragically, it's something that definitely is the epitome of Andy Barber.

Ari Levinson: reputation, Dancing With Our Hands Tied

Ari would totally be reputation.

I say this because it was such a risque album for Taylor, and that is definitely the Ari vibe. It has really rebellious themes for Taylor, and kind of an "I don't care, I do what I want" anthem, which is exactly Ari.

Dancing With Our Hands Tied I say because of the lyrics. He's the type of person where I know his character is torn and drawn in different directions. We need to remember he has a daughter at home, yet there he is trying to help other people every day and putting his life on the line.

Bucky Barnes: Fearless, White Horse, folklore, this is me trying

Bucky deserves two albums and songs for sure.

Okay, so Bucky I think has a partially childish side being new to not being brainwashed and all, and a really soft side, which is why Fearless is so perfect. And then you have White Horse, which would totally apply to Steve, which just brings us back to kind of the sad nature of him.

And then folklore and this is me trying OMG I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW BUCKY THAT SONG IS. So this man has been working for years to find his own self and get back to Steve, and if you listen to this is me trying, it's just SO PERFECT. Like it would be Bucky once again singing this to Steve, letting him know that Steve has gone through all this hardship for nothing, that Bucky is doing what he can.