Valentine's Day Special (S.R.)

(A/N: I know this is being updated almost a week after Valentine's Day I'm so sorry! Hopefully, you all enjoy though!"

Steve and I finally had a few weeks without a mission either of us had to report on. Falling right in those weeks was Valentine's day. Typically, Steve and I would go out to dinner, take a walk in a nearby park, and go back home to do things that shall remain between him and me.

This year, the plans were the same. But it was freezing in New York and snowing, so instead of taking a walk we altered our plans to go home and cuddle while watching movies. A.K.A. the perfect night for Steve and me.

"Doll?" He called from the living room, "Are you ready?"

"Just a second-" I responded and put on my last bit of blush. I walked out to the living room, grabbing my purse along the way as he finished cuffing his jacket. He looked up and upon seeing me his eyes went wide and they scanned me up and down, his mouth gradually becoming agape. "How do I look?" I asked and lightly smiled.

"You look-" He began, scanning over me again. "Absolutely stunning." I chuckled and approached him, having to still stand on my tippy toes regardless of the heels I had on to give him a kiss on the cheek. He grabbed my hand and we were out the door.

At dinner, we ordered the typical. We both got steak, red wine, and something for dessert. Because of my small appetite, Steve would always finish my dinner. Always. And quickly, may I add. He was a gentleman and would eat at my pace, but would speed up and inhale his food once I was done.

We shared some cake for dessert (the majority of which Steve ate) and left to go back home.

Once at our shared Brooklyn apartment, we both went into our room to change. I went into the bathroom and exchanged my red dress and heels for fuzzy socks and sweatpants (with one of Steve's hoodies). As I was taking off my makeup, Steve crept up and hugged me from behind, planting a kiss on my neck. "You're so beautiful," he said. I smiled like a fool.

"Thank you, my love." I kissed his lips over my shoulder as he began running his hands down my sides. "Excuse me, sir," I interrupted him. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "That's for later." He chuckled.

"Whatever you say, darling." Steve went out to get some popcorn and snacks ready while I finished up in the bathroom. I slipped on my glasses and skipped my way out to Steve, who was already propped up on the couch. I grabbed one of my many blankets and slung it over us, as I snuggled into his side.

Once the movie wrapped up, I was laying on Steve's lap as he brushed a few of his fingers through my hair. "Best Valentine's Day Ever," I stated matter of factly.

"You think it's over?" Steve asked and looked down at me. He immediatly swopped me up and over his shoulder, as I let out a squeal. "Baby we're not done yet." He briefly kissed me.

"Wow," I stated, "Didn't know Captain America could do this."

"He can do a lot of things you don't know about," Steve smirked. I chuckled and lightly kicked him.

"As long as I get to sleep in tomorrow I'm happy."

"You really know how to ruin a moment don't you?" He asked as we both began to laugh.